FS: (5) SI HT18D2 v1 Subs in DIYSG Sealed Cabs and Amps- Separate or Package

SeismicHT

SeismicHT

Audioholic Intern
I have 4 very well built and finished DIYSG 4cuft Sealed cabinets loaded with the SI HT18D2 V1 drivers, duratex finished, Neutrik connector and wired in series.

This set of 4 subs is serious LF content and levels, with extension well down into the single digits. They rival or exceed many ID manufacturers. Spreading 4 of them around your room will enhance and maximize your coverage with minimum nulls and cancellation as well.

The fit and finish is very good on these. Well dampened with polyfil. Wired in series for 4ohms at the connector. Drivers mounted with T nuts for easy removal downline (not screw tapped into wood permanently). Two of the 4 have heavy duty Carpet Spikes. These work very well and I have rings for the spikes for hard floors. Dayton brand. These sound incredible and have served me very well, however I’m moving to Ported in my space.

I am located in CT. I prefer local pickup. Right now it’s probably only option for these four. I am preferring to sell the lot of four and spare driver to one good AVS User’s home at this point.

If you are not local, I can inquire about possibly packing and palletizing these, but it will be at cost. If that works for you let me know.

I am also selling the 5 SI Drivers out of he boxes. I’d prefer to sell them together. I have original packaging for one, however the other 4 will need to be packaged.

Stereo Integrity will not be manufacturing the HT18 series anymore. They are gone. So what’s out there is it.

Complete sub turn key cost, 4 completed subs and a spare driver: $1150

4 SI Drivers Together: $750 includes packaging plus shipping cost

One single SI: 165 plus shipping

(I won’t separate the package 4 drivers)

I also have two QSC PLX1804 amps which drove these subs, very clean with plenty of headroom. With Sealed having headroom available is key for setting a curve w/PEQ (can put a small LF shelf in place) These are 900w per channel at 4 ohms with very low THD, with the limiter these barely broke a sweat and are a great match for the subs.

$650 for the two amps plus packing and shipping. These are also in great shape and professionally racked.

Package of Amps and complete Subs (w spare): $1600! This is a great deal!! Local pickup only.

I’ll drive a reasonable distance with my truck to meet or will deliver for an additional $$ to cover time and mileage in the area.

Sub1:

Sub2:

Sub3:

Sub4:

Amps (Bottom 2, not GX Series)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis