First time Plasma buyer here...need info on calibration/initial setup concerns.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nah it's definitely not something being transmitted to the TV but something on the screen itself. Happens with all my devices. Nothing to do with HDMI cables.
Sounds like something weird going on with the screen then, do you think you could have something burned on the screen :eek: I hope not , do you play alot of video games on it ? Has it done it from the beginning or how long before you started noticing it ?

F

FuzzyReets

Audioholic
Sounds like something weird going on with the screen then, do you think you could have something burned on the screen :eek: I hope not , do you play alot of video games on it ? Has it done it from the beginning or how long before you started noticing it ?
Yeah it has had the spot from the beginning. I do not play a lot of video games on it and none of the games I have have a fixed shape where the spot is so I really don't think it is that. I do not think it is burn in. I was very careful about what was on the screen for the first 120 hours. No bars or fixed objects and always did the screen wipe at the end of the night for an hour. Can't be burn in especially since it happened out of the box.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah it has had the spot from the beginning. I do not play a lot of video games on it and none of the games I have have a fixed shape where the spot is so I really don't think it is that. I do not think it is burn in. I was very careful about what was on the screen for the first 120 hours. No bars or fixed objects and always did the screen wipe at the end of the night for an hour. Can't be burn in especially since it happened out of the box.
I would for sure have it checked out under warranty while its covered .

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis