Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You really need to stop thinking that you understand when you clearly don't. Mikado replied to a comment about Fauci and you came back with something totally unrelated- I think your train of thought ran off of the tracks.
Says the poster boy of little understanding and even less thinking :rolleyes:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I could swear I commented about plagiarism....
you did, Trell is just 'off his rocker' today, must have been the oatmeal they fed him this morning in the old folks home ............;)
[/QUOTE]

From experience?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
you did, Trell is just 'off his rocker' today, must have been the oatmeal they fed him this morning in the old folks home ............;)
From experience?
[/QUOTE]

I love oatmeal, had it for breakfast this morning !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
paranoid BS ..........
Yeah with all the numbnuts all around the country playing militia, or even voting supervisors, not a worry at all. Lot of fucking crazy numbnuts take their conspiracy theories seriously.....unfortunately being egged on by the turd in chief.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
From experience?
I love oatmeal, had it for breakfast this morning !
[/QUOTE]

I like oatmeal, but not Quaker Oats- that stuff turns into wallpaper paste. Steel cut is good- maintains the texture and works better when mixing something with it. Never wanted to be a character from Oliver Twist.

highfigh

highfigh

Yeah with all the numbnuts all around the country playing militia, or even voting supervisors, not a worry at all. Lot of fucking crazy numbnuts take their conspiracy theories seriously.....unfortunately being egged on by the turd in chief.
But, even if they do crawl out of their holes, the sane gun owners outnumber them so badly they wouldn't stand a chance if the sane ones were motivated enough to keep the fight going. I think the firearm application should ask "You really just want to play Army, right?".

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
IN three weeks is when all hell breaks loose. Trump has made it very clear he will call his cultists to arms.,
paranoid BS ..........
Is it really that paranoid with this sort of thing going on?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/kidnap-plot-governor-michigan-virginia/index.html
Can we draw a line between Trump tweets "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and "LIBERATE VIRGINIA" and plots to kidnap (and possibly murder) state governors?
But, even if they do crawl out of their holes, the sane gun owners outnumber them so badly they wouldn't stand a chance if the sane ones were motivated enough to keep the fight going. I think the firearm application should ask "You really just want to play Army, right?".
I'm not sure that relying on sane gun owners to keep everyone safe from the insane ones should be the go-to strategy.

highfigh

highfigh

Is it really that paranoid with this sort of thing going on?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/kidnap-plot-governor-michigan-virginia/index.html
Can we draw a line between Trump tweets "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and "LIBERATE VIRGINIA" and plots to kidnap (and possibly murder) state governors?

I'm not sure that relying on sane gun owners to keep everyone safe from the insane ones should be the go-to strategy.
No, but if the militia and other wackos go off and become a real problem, the sane ones could join the PD and any other agencies to stop them.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
oh I agree with that, I just don't see the amount of paranoia that some are touting. Now if we could get all the radical Trump nut jobs to jump off a cliff when he loses that would be nice.....

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
No, but if the militia and other wackos go off and become a real problem, the sane ones could join the PD and any other agencies to stop them.
I guess my central point was not clear - things have really gone off the rails if it comes to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis