Status
Not open for further replies.
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
The difference is when Trump says "I didn't want to cause a panic" I believe him. BUT he didn't really change his narrative and sort of mocked those that said it was a big deal. That's what screwed things up (which I think is what your last sentence refers to). So, Trump telling people on the inside how deadly and terrible it is while refusing to say that to the public is a big deal. Lots of people don't believe this virus is a thing because of that.
When Trump says he did not want to cause a panic, he means he did not want the stock market to go down!
It is not like he doesn't routinely incite panic and fear!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
When Trump says he did not want to cause a panic, he means he did not want the stock market to go down!
It is not like he doesn't routinely incite panic and fear!
I think to him there's a big difference between him creating the panic, and it being "fake" and him legit telling people about something they should be panicking about. One he can control, the other he can't.

Also, this
FXiwX1c.jpg

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Why because we don't tow the tRumpkin line like you? Many here who don't like where our country is going are Republicans. I think the one thing we can agree on is that you are a Bunion. Just some annoying thing that serves no purpose.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Perfect, we have two guys who are able to translate Bullshit into OhGodIHopeIDon'tGoToJailForFuckingChildren.
Only two? I beg to differ ;)

By now there are many articles showing, by Trump quotes and timeline, that Trump did not want the stock market to "panic" as he thought that would reduce his chances for re-election.

As for OhGod... part he'll just pardon himself and his family. That might not protect him or his odious family from non-federal prosecution.

Seriously, why can't an English dictionary be used to explain what Trump means when he speaks English?
Trump and his core supporters lives in an alternative make-believe reality so I really doubt that a real English dictionary is of any use explaining Trump "speak".

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Seriously, why can't an English dictionary be used to explain what Trump means when he speaks English?
Maybe simple? We don't know what he means so we cannot develop a dictionary?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Only two? I beg to differ ;)

By now there are many articles showing, by Trump quotes and timeline, that Trump did not want the stock market to "panic" as he thought that would reduce his chances for re-election.
Well, to him the market IS the economy. :)
As for OhGod... part he'll just pardon himself and his family. That might not protect him or his odious family from non-federal prosecution.
Here he has two options:
He pardons family, resigns and Pence pardons him;
He just resigns and Penc pardons all of them.

But, that is for federal crimes. States can certainly charge them all in NY and send them to a family cell someplace on the high seas on one of those secret CIA prison ships. :D
I love that.

Trump and his core supporters lives in an alternative make-believe reality so I really doubt that a real English dictionary is of any use explaining Trump "speak".
Need to get one from that reality then. ;):D

Oh, wait, we don't have the key to that reality.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
So President Trump was just nominated for TWO Nobel Peace Prizes. Thats pretty cool.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
So President Trump was just nominated for TWO Nobel Peace Prizes. Thats pretty cool.
Maybe you should look at who nominated him before you get all giddy. A far right nutball from Norway. Feel proud tRumpkin. Feel proud.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So this time it's a real nomination? What low standards....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

How is that even possible to be nominated for two of the same prize?
Or, perhaps you meant that 2 numnuts nominated him for one prize?
I like the odds.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
How is that even possible to be nominated for two of the same prize?
Or, perhaps you meant that 2 numnuts nominated him for one prize?
I like the odds.
can you imagine the calls he had made to get this nomination?

scores no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis