Favorite Movie Line?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it."
"You stole Fizzie Lifting Drinks! You bumped into the ceiling that now has to be washed and sterilized. So you LOSE! You get NOTHING! Now good day sir!"

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"What we have here.......is a failure to communicate...............some people just can't be reached" ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I don't know why, but when Stifler says "What the f*** are you doing here, s***brick?!?!?" when Jim shows up to the party. That's one that sticks in my head and I laugh every time.

One of the other quotes that made my jaw drop was Jack Black's quote when he was trying to get untied. You know what I'm talking about.

"I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this. "

Last edited by a moderator:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know why, but when Stifler says "What the f*** are you doing here, s***brick?!?!?" when Jim shows up to the party. That's one that sticks in my head and I laugh every time.

One of the other quotes that made my jaw drop was Jack Black's quote when he was trying to get untied. You know what I'm talking about.

"I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy. Get it over here, buddy. Let's do this. "
Yeah, I remember it all too well. :D:D Oh well, I still got a good laugh out of it. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan

Isn't it "****-break"? I remember that guy going to be bathroom all the time, hence the nickname.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
I think you're right Darien, it's Sh*tbreak, but the way Stifler says it, it sounds like Sh*tbrick.

Did I see a little 'Army of Darkness' up there? That movie's one good quote after another.

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now, Jack and sh*t and Jack left town..."

""Maybe... just maybe my boys could stop 'em from gettin' the book. Yeah... maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot..."

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow."

"Go ahead and run. RUN HOME AND CRY TA MAMA!!!"

T

TitaniumMan

Enthusiast
My favorite line is one spoken by Aragorn.

"Hold your ground, hold your ground. Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

It is not this day. That's just magic.

T

TitaniumMan

Enthusiast
If Aragorn is too corny howzabout this?

Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Illinois Nazis... I hate Illinois Nazis..."

"No I didn't honey... honest. I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake... a terrible flood... LOCUSTS! IT WASN'T MY FAULT I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"

"I offered to help you... you refused to take our money. Then I said, 'I guess you're really up sh*t creek...'"

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic
From Forbidden Planet as spoken by Morbius (Walter Pidgeon):

"The fool, the meddling idiot! As though his ape's brain could contain the secrets of the Krell!''

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"You have my money now where is my daughter!"

Cheers,

Phil

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"Jefe, you can't open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you."

"So when do you think Carmen will open up her flower to you?"

"Tonight. Or I will kill her."

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot?!? Of course you don't, no one does, it never happens. Sorry Ted, it's a dumb question, skip that...

"I remember how you used to hold me... how I used to sit on your face and wriggle..."

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot?!? Of course you don't, no one does, it never happens. Sorry Ted, it's a dumb question, skip that...

"I remember how you used to hold me... how I used to sit on your face and wriggle..."
What the heck is that from?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"Let me have a look at the map."

"Yes, let Magellan have a look."

"The sun sets in the East."

"No, the sun sets in the West."

"That's if you're in the East, but we are way out West now, so we're past where the sun sets."

"You can't be past where the sun sets, and if you think you can, then I am directly South of an idiot."

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
What the heck is that from?
Two classic quotes from 'Airplane!'. It's not up there with 'don't call me Shirley' and McCrosky's 'Looks like I picked the wrong week to..' lines, but that movie's chock full of 'em... -TD

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis