Favorite Movie Line?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Tom, if they ever had a game show where quoting movie lines was involved, you and I would RULE that game!!!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
True! :cool:

It's a blessing and a curse, all at the same time... :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, I have done a decent job doing it............Lmao!!!! :p:p No really, you guys rock.

Cheers,

Phil

T

Tod

Audioholic
Just watched Tropic Thunder, and one of my new favorites is "I'm a lead farmer, M...F...s!!!" as well-delivered by Robert Downey, Jr.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just watched Tropic Thunder, and one of my new favorites is "I'm a lead farmer, M...F...s!!!" as well-delivered by Robert Downey, Jr.
Yes, I too found this movie quite entertaining. However, I thought it would be a bit funnier than it was. Downey was very good in this one. May have to buy this one. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Surely you cant be serious?----I am serious and dont call me Shirley!
Nice captain! Very good line. Hey, I also noticed you have one heck of a set-up. How are you liking it? I bet it sounds great. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
Nice captain! Very good line. Hey, I also noticed you have one heck of a set-up. How are you liking it? I bet it sounds great. :):)

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks, i really like my system, it does sound great. When i first got it i was not used to music that clear with no distortion and depth but after i got used to it i cant think of having anything else. And SVS is a great company for customer service also, when i got them they had the older crossovers in them and they came out with some much better crossovers that are wonderfull they replaced mine for free and paid for the return shipping.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks, i really like my system, it does sound great. When i first got it i was not used to music that clear with no distortion and depth but after i got used to it i cant think of having anything else. And SVS is a great company for customer service also, when i got them they had the older crossovers in them and they came out with some much better crossovers that are wonderfull they replaced mine for free and paid for the return shipping.
Yeah, I am aware of how good SVS's customer service is. I used to own a PB10-NSD and then later a PB12-NSD. Thanks for the info. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"She will be back" said by Arnold himself! ;);)

OR

"You are terminated"

Cheers,

Phil

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
"Pull over!!!"

"No it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing...."

Dumb and Dumber

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

She had hands as big as Andre the Giant, and she had an Adam's apple as big as her balls....

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

PC load letter? What the f*ck does that mean?

It's ok, I'm a limo driver!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Hey, I guess they're right! Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose! I'll be right back... now don't you go dying on me!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!"

"All fellow members of the Roman senate, hear me! Shall we continue to build palace after palace for the rich? Or shall we aspire, to a more noble purpose and build decent housing for the poor? How does the senate vote?"
"F**K THE POOR!"
"Good.."

T

timtex

Audiophyte
The only things that make me happy are kickig a*s and chewing bubble gum... and I'm out of bubble gum.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!"

"All fellow members of the Roman senate, hear me! Shall we continue to build palace after palace for the rich? Or shall we aspire, to a more noble purpose and build decent housing for the poor? How does the senate vote?"
"F**K THE POOR!"
"Good.."
"Good chemist can you help me?"

"What are you looking for?"

"A pack of Trojans."

"Gee, I just ran out."

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"Your Majesty, you look like the piss boy."

"And you look like a bucket of s#*t!"

"Sire, it is said that the peasents are revolting."