Favorite Movie Line?

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"What's the matter, were ya raised in a barn? Shut the door! Probably was raised in a barn with all the other primitives..."

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

or

Good guy. Bad guy. What's the difference? I'm the one with the gun.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

or

DeNiro and Pacino fan are we? This comes from the movie Righteous Kill. ;);) Excellent movie imho.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Like I need that." :D:D

"Do not pass go-do not collect $200" :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
They stole that from Army of Darkness...
Really John, I did not know that. Either way it was well done with the superb acting on the part of both DeNiro and Pacino. Thanks for that bit of info. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General

or

DeNiro and Pacino fan are we? This comes from the movie Righteous Kill. ;);) Excellent movie imho.

Cheers,

Phil
They stole that from Army of Darkness...
I suppose if we're going to be specific, I think "Badges?" originally came from 'Treasure Of The Sierra Madre', but is usually quoted for the reinterpretation/parody of its use in 'Blazing Saddles'.

As for "Good guy, bad guy...", I think that was from 'Army Of Darkness' as well, just after he shot 'Bad Ash' in the face w/the shotgun.

And yes, I have watched waaaay too much TV and movies... :D -TD

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I suppose if we're going to be specific, I think "Badges?" originally came from 'Treasure Of The Sierra Madre', but is usually quoted for the reinterpretation/parody of its use in 'Blazing Saddles'.

As for "Good guy, bad guy...", I think that was from 'Army Of Darkness' as well, just after he shot 'Bad Ash' in the face w/the shotgun.

And yes, I have watched waaaay too much TV and movies... :D -TD
Don't we all Tom..............Lmao!!!!! ;);) Let me just say, I have had a lot of fun doing it too!!! :D:p:D

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I love Blazing Saddles. So many one liners in there, but few appropriate today in the forum or even in theaters....

I'm sure it's been said, but: "Groovy..." (Evil Dead Pt2)
"Groovy" I think is now a standard for him, as it also shows up in Army of Darkness and in My Name is Bruce.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
It's sad but some people actually took 'Blazing Saddles' humor as racist. I happened to be looking at some reviews of it on Netflix by other members around a year ago and some where were offended because of the over-the-top racial humor and language.

I'm sorry, but if you're so damn P.C. that you can't take hardcore satirical humor in stride, go back to watching your 'Golden Girls' box set... -TD

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It's sad but some people actually took 'Blazing Saddles' humor as racist. I happened to be looking at some reviews of it on Netflix by other members around a year ago and some where were offended because of the over-the-top racial humor and language.

I'm sorry, but if you're so damn P.C. that you can't take hardcore satirical humor in stride, go back to watching your 'Golden Girls' box set... -TD
Yeah, I remember the issues with some getting offended. There was another film that had Ben Affleck and Matt Damon in that offended the Catholics. Sorry, I don't remember the name of it. My point is, I watched it and did not find it all that offensive. However, I am not Catholic either. Do you remember it? Just curious is all.

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I remember the issues with some getting offended. There was another film that had Ben Affleck and Matt Damon in that offended the Catholics. Sorry, I don't remember the name of it. My point is, I watched it and did not find it all that offensive. However, I am not Catholic either. Do you remember it? Just curious is all.

Cheers,

Phil
That would be Dogma. I AM Catholic and I found it quite funny.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
That would be Dogma. I AM Catholic and I found it quite funny.
That is it! I thought it was quite funny, but then again I am not Catholic. Thanks John once again for the info. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
What makes that even funnier is at one point, years ago I think, there was an acting class (San Diego State maybe?) based on the works of Keanu Reeves.

How friggin' sad would that be? Actually it'd probably be the easiest three credits you could get. I mean, how many ways could there be to say 'Whoa'? :confused:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What makes that even funnier is at one point, years ago I think, there was an acting class (San Diego State maybe?) based on the works of Keanu Reeves.

How friggin' sad would that be? Actually it'd probably be the easiest three credits you could get. I mean, how many ways could there be to say 'Whoa'? :confused:
A really neat way to say it is to let Adam's pooch bark it to the moon......Lmao!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis