Favorite Movie Line?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch."
:Blix the Goblin ... IIRC

I watched the theatrical version in DTS a few weeks ago and the Theatrical Version in DD Stereo today. Anything Tim Curry says in there is an instant classic:

SIT !!!:mad: ... or stand ...

:D:D:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
:Blix the Goblin ... IIRC

I watched the theatrical version in DTS a few weeks ago and the Theatrical Version in DD Stereo today. Anything Tim Curry says in there is an instant classic:

SIT !!!:mad: ... or stand ...

:D:D:D
Yep, he has some great lines:

"Every wolf suffers fleas. 'Tis easy enough to scratch!"

"The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity."

Princess Lily: "You are nothing but an animal!"
The Lord of Darkness: [laughs] "We are ALL animals m'lady."

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Killing a man is very hard to do. You take away all he has ever had AND all he ever will"

Cheers,

Phil

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"I am Yu Law!!

I'm nobody's *****.

You, are mine.

I don't need to know you.

You only need to know me.

I will be the one!!!"

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
"I am Yu Law!!

I'm nobody's *****.

You, are mine.

I don't need to know you.

You only need to know me.

I will be the one!!!"
LOL. And then he starts tossing fools off the top of the pyramid.

I think this one was said before, but something reminded me of it:

"Aziz LIGHT!" :D

Last edited:
tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Muulti-pass!"

"Tell you what I do like though... a killer. A dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer when he picked up the ZF1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun..."

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"The kingdom I rule is NOT of this world"

Cheers,

Phil

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I am NOT the messiah.

I say you are Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
"get me another beer, dragon lady." - gran torino

that line made me laugh so hard. for not being a comedy, gran torino was pretty funny lol.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Fuki Me Fuki U!"

"Where is ZE bat!"

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Right........they are called doctors!"

"I must tell you-this is going to hurt..........a little!"

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Aww man, he bit me on my a$$! Come on man, get him off of my a$$!" :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

16hz lover

Audioholic Intern
Chevy Chase in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation,

Clark: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?

tbergman

tbergman

Full Audioholic
Awesome quote of british old school slang from Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels:
Rory? Yeah I know Rory. He's not to be underestimated, you've got to look past the hair and the cute, cuddly thing - it's all a deceptive facade. A few nights ago Rory's Roger iron's rusted, so he's gone to the local battle-cruiser to catch the end of his footer. Nobody is watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat man's north opens and he wanders over and turns the Liza over. 'Now **** off and watch it somewhere else.' Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, he stands and picks up a fire extinguisher and he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, then he plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. 'That's ****ing it,' says the guy. 'That's ****ing what' says Rory. Rory gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he then flicks a flaming match into his bird's nest and the man's lit up like a leaky gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team's won too. Four-nil.
And if you can translate that entire quote without seeing the movie, well, you have one up on me...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis