speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just wow! Impressive arrangement! :)

Cheers,

Phil

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
I'm listening to Will Todd's "The Call of Wisdom" and just got to track #5 "My Lord Has Come". I figured I should post this as it is perfect Christmas music:

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Play this on your good rig. A great Christmas present from Alma and her sister Helen.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just love this one! Such an incredible voice! :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
How touching! Tears rolls down my face! ;)

Merry Christmas everyone. May you all have a Happy New Year as well!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy Smokes! Very Tight Sound!:cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.

The 2018 St. Olaf Christmas Festival is now available for Download. This year thanks to generous donors the download of this yearly magnificent Festival is free.

St. Olaf college is in Northfield Minnesota. The Christmas Festival is a massive spectacle with the massed Choirs and large orchestra in the Skogland auditorium.

You can down load it here. You don't want to miss this. The 1080p download is 4.9 Gig. It is best to have an HTPC, bit you can download it onto a thumb drive and put it into your receiver if it supports that.

This is something you don't want to miss. The video and audio is spectacular and the musical standards are of the highest order. It sounded wonderful in my AV room here.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Absolutely amazing! Superb!:)

agreed Phil, great selection !

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and lets not forget our loved ones serving abroad this time of year ! So here's my Christmas song contribution, try watching with a dry eye, I can't !

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
agreed Phil, great selection !

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and lets not forget our loved ones serving abroad this time of year ! So here's my Christmas song contribution, try watching with a dry eye, I can't !

Thanks a lot @Mikado463 . I agree 100% we have to thank all of those serving our country, as well, all of the 1st responders that are away from their families. I personally want to wish each and everyone of them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Different Spin on a holiday favorite! :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay, so I like seen this on FB yesterday and laughed my a$$ off! Lets just say Santa is having some technical difficulties........LOL!!!! :D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, now that the holidays are almost over here is one last song for the new year. May 2019 be a prosperous year for us ALL! :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis