H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Totally agreed on that. Wrong wrong wrong. But if the Dems try to "stack" the court that is just as wrong. Trump has to go and will but lets not continue to tear this system apart. He is already doing a good enough job of that. BTW I consider myself a moderate and there are fewer and fewer choices these days. Sad.
No, I agree with that. Stacking the court is a bad idea, and it's way to radical. Biden will not go for that, and no one is gonna allow it in the end anyway. Biden I don't think has endorsed this idea.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jeez is Faux bad. 10 minutes and I've had it. 'It isn't just gov't control over us on things like masks, but now they're trying to control us in our homes on Thanxgiving.' No, it's called "recommending." F.U.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He's a traitor and needs to be executed.

PS okay needs may be a bit strong, how about "it sure would be nice if he were to be executed".
As opposed to the former Green Beret, who is looking at life in prison for spying for the Russians?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How fast can you make a new amendment to your Constitution?
:D
With Congress being the body that submits and ratifies Amendments, I think it's gonna take some time.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Jeez is Faux bad. 10 minutes and I've had it. 'It isn't just gov't control over us on things like masks, but now they're trying to control us in our homes on Thanxgiving.' No, it's called "recommending." F.U.
Buncha fukking nut jobs....like the people who soak it up.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It seems that even FOX is starting to bail on Trump and visa versa. Let's see how this shakes out in a few weeks...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It seems that even FOX is starting to bail on Trump and visa versa. Let's see how this shakes out in a few weeks...
Oh boy, can't wait for the clip mashup where they say they support something and then someone puts a clip of them saying the opposite. Wonder how many we'll get next year?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
TC won't ever bail on TRUMP completely ,imo, he needs him, they have the same audience

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
No, I agree with that. Stacking the court is a bad idea, and it's way to radical. Biden will not go for that, and no one is gonna allow it in the end anyway. Biden I don't think has endorsed this idea.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
stacking the court would be something the republicans would do..the dems need to (imo) stay out of a race to the bottom right now , let the gop have that dubious honor...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
stacking the court would be something the republicans would do..the dems need to (imo) stay out of a race to the bottom right now , let the gop have that dubious honor...
It seems to me that either party could be capable of it right now. Biden didn't dismiss it out of hand from his statements in the debates. It's so hard to be a moderate these days....

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It seems to me that either party could be capable of it right now. Biden didn't dismiss it out of hand from his statements in the debates. It's so hard to be a moderate these days....
ya , i wouldn't count it out , but seems to me right now there is a stark difference in perception between the 2 parties in a good way for dems.. of course about 40% of the country probably thinks i'm a left leaning anarchist for stating that opinion...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Faux recently had a panel of guests one of which was Kilmeade. One of them asks the health expert along the lines of "Can I get the vaccine on Dec. 15th and resume my normal life?" The answer was 'No its going to take a while before things return to normal.' The optimism turned to frowns. Like WTF other answer did you expect? It's as if they bring on an expert to try and give themselves legitimacy but really are just opinion hosts.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah equating the mere existence of a vaccine to when one might expect distribution of such to a significant number of people.....a bit different.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
And, when a good/large part of the population believe that he is the only truthteller, then we have a serious problem.
This.

The man is a pathological liar. He literally just makes things up and millions believe everything he makes up.
This really shows the fragility of sociaty, the frailness of order. The emotional power of the mind to accept wants over fact.
It's really scary.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This.

The man is a pathological liar. He literally just makes things up and millions believe everything he makes up.
This really shows the fragility of sociaty, the frailness of order. The emotional power of the mind to accept wants over fact.
It's really scary.
What's scary is some have criticized Faux for not being slanted enough.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
This.

It's really scary.
People care more about feelings and opinions than they do facts, logic, and reason.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
People care more about feelings and opinions than they do facts, logic, and reason.
the thing about that: lots of folks (and i do mean a *lot*) get such bad info (mostly right leaning , but some left) that they really don't have any idea that the news they have been watching isn't news.. they think tucker carlson isn't fulla crap, there are a few on the left as well , but mostly it's foxnoise generated faux news ...i gotta admit there are a couple anchors on cnn that are almost as bad, the main difference is they don't make a habit of reporting "news" completely devoid of fact.. but imo , overall the problem is the biggest issue we have in politics other than (bribe) money in congress

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis