Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You peg me as a pencil neck cracker having never stood for anything in his life.

Lemme ask you, when going out on dates do you try the sympathy approach w/ women? Can't help but feel kinda sad for you myself. You probably have a really pretty mouth. Identity politics aside ya wanna date? Love to take ya in the woods and make ya scream like a pig, sueeeeeeee.

Call me Mr. Romantic.
LOL. This has been fun for sure, but just reminds me of the old Twain quote: Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Go watch Deliverance again....

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
LOL. This has been fun for sure, but just reminds me of the old Twain quote: Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Go watch Deliverance again....
Wow, you quoted someone. And never having addressed a single point you were responding to.....

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Substituting guns for lack of a pecker, eh?
Cracks me up. Betcha ya think I'd drop either because ya show up lacking. From the party of no substance, it's like all of sudden ya show up in the middle of an intercity gang fight thinking everyone now has to now play by your rules.

No wonder the Liberal/Democrat party lost control of BLM, ANTIFA, and the KKK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis