External Amp advice.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well, it depends on the brands.

In general, I would agree that if you could, you should get the 5-7Ch amp for a few dollars more. :D ATi amps baby! Uncle T baby Uncle T!

But it just depends on the brands.
One more thing why settle for 3 or 5 years warranty when you can have 7 Years warranty "FOR A FEW DOLLAS MORE".! :D ATi Amps baby!! Uncle Thor! :D
Thor! Smashing!! high Prices!
iu.jpeg

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well, it depends on the brands.

In general, I would agree that if you could, you should get the 5-7Ch amp for a few dollars more. :D

But it just depends on the brands.
I stole that Clint Eastwood pic made it my Avatar now! Not sorry :p;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yup, my Mono is rated at 350 wpc at 4 ohms too. My thinking is no matter what I end up with ultimately for speakers it'll handle it, and dollars per watt was about as good a deal there was at the time for 7 channels. That, the fact that they're actually ATI amps and reviewed so well here are what convinced me to go for it.

Eh? You got a new amp waiting in the wings? Do tell!
Well @AcuDefTechGuy gonna get me the hookup on a ATi 2 or 3 channel amp,;) but after reading that, Yamaha sounds like crap in your post when a amp is added :D I may have to rethink my next move on adding a amp.:cool: Isn't that a old Thread where one dude had a Emotive amp and or amp's added to his Yamaha AV Pre-Pro they crapped out and Emotive refused to repair them because Emotive doesn't repair their amp's out of warranty?;) Why pay less to save a few Dollars for 3 or 5 years warranty on other amps, " For A FEW Dollars More" You can get 7 years warranty with ATi amps.:D;)

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
He was joking around. :D
So am I!:D My oldest Son has a Emotive XPA-2, 1st - Gen, two channel amp. 12 years old hasn't had one issue very powerful amp 500 X 2 @ a 4 Ohm load. Gene @gene ran test on that Emotive amp his findings bested Emotiva's spec sheet that they posted out on it. But with that said, Why pay less for a amp that comes with a 3 or 5 years warranty when "FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE":D You can have ATi amp or amps with 7 years warranty,;) Plus when warranty runs out ATi and Yamaha won't "Run out on You! after their warranty runs out. They there till the cow flies over the Moon!:D

Last edited:
M

Musicman61

Junior Audioholic
Recieved my Emotiva Amp back today with the added modules. Problem is gone.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis