EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
If you haven't seen the crimes committed by illegals, and they're not all from one place, it's time to check into that.
I checked in. It turns out that immigrants, whether documented or undocumented, commit crimes at a lower rate than natives. Immigrants as a whole are 60% less likely to commit a crime compared to natives.

Chicago, NYC, even here in Mullarkey, we're having big problems.
Strange. None of those are in states with the most undocumented immigrants.

In fact, I live in the #3 state for undocumented immigrants and I'm not seeing the things you are attributing to them.

Speaking of: why are the highest rates of violent crime in mostly red states and almost entirely red counties?

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
I’d like to see D and R have a slight minority in both houses with independents making up the middle., at least as a start.
Abandon "winner take all" elections in favor of "representation based on percentage of vote".
With winner-take-all and gerymandering, you are all but guaranteed what you have; a congressional majority of a single minority party.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
Personally I'd sum it up as Biden was slow to do anything on the border, and when he finally did the Republicans weren't interested. Therefore the economy and inflation in theory should be what's most important to voters.
His first actions were Jan 20, 2021, the day he took office. Was it too late in the evening for your taste?

And you are saying that the Republicans are no longer interested in doing anything at the border? Hrm.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
So if a proposal was made and nothing has been done on it since......? Or has it been solved now?
Which of the two separate statements you quoted are you responding to?

Can you re-parse your statement? It doesn't make sense.

Biden and the left were taking action on the border starting literally their first day in office. They continued to take action throughout the administration with the right either voting down or refusing to bring to a vote. That includes recent bi-partisan legislation with no riders that the right withdrew support from when Trump said that the crisis existing was better politically than if it was solved.

Though I wonder what "solved" means, and why you think it wasn't solved by Reagan, Bush, or Trump.

Quick question for you. How do you think most people currently living in the US in an undocumented status crossed the US border?

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Abandon "winner take all" elections in favor of "representation based on percentage of vote".
With winner-take-all and gerymandering, you are all but guaranteed what you have; a congressional majority of a single minority party.
One of the things our current government has disappointed me over. They campaigned on reforming our "First-Past-The-Post"* electoral system, in favour of some form of proportional representation. But, after coming into office, decided that there was insufficient appetite for such a change.

*First-past-the-post voting - Wikipedia

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Biden and the left were taking action on the border starting literally their first day in office. They continued to take action throughout the administration with the right either voting down or refusing to bring to a vote. That includes recent bi-partisan legislation with no riders that the right withdrew support from when Trump said that the crisis existing was better politically than if it was solved.

Though I wonder what "solved" means, and why you think it wasn't solved by Reagan, Bush, or Trump.

Quick question for you. How do you think most people currently living in the US in an undocumented status crossed the US border?
A Republican Senator said he was hired to get a solution on the table. His Republican peers threatened him if he did. However, I'm not sure the left are doing anything about it either, since border issue goes back however long.....
That's the extent of my knowledge on it.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I checked in. It turns out that immigrants, whether documented or undocumented, commit crimes at a lower rate than natives. Immigrants as a whole are 60% less likely to commit a crime compared to natives.

Strange. None of those are in states with the most undocumented immigrants.

In fact, I live in the #3 state for undocumented immigrants and I'm not seeing the things you are attributing to them.

Speaking of: why are the highest rates of violent crime in mostly red states and almost entirely red counties?
I wasn't making blanket statements, as I have posted far too many times because you and others think I am.

I can't answer your last question because I live in Wisconsin, where the state slogan is 'Forward' (because if the progressive nature of the Capital and many in state government_, near Milwaukee which has been run (into the ground) by Democrats and hasn't elected a Republican Mayor since 1916. MKE taxes are too high, they just jacked the sales tax for the city AND county by 2.4% in one shot and as expected, the county is saying that the $64 million in new tax revenue (just from January to April) is $19M short of what they need. That tells me they spent money with no guarantee of the revenue. But that's typical in MKE. OTOH, the Democratic city/county can't even get money from the Democrat Governor and state budget surplus of >$7B, so the blame falls on many shoulders.

Milwaukee is only a short hop from Chicago and we have plenty of problems from that place, citizens, or not.

Have you not seen what's happening in Chicago and NYC?

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
A Republican Senator said he was hired to get a solution on the table. His Republican peers threatened him if he did. However, I'm not sure the left are doing anything about it either, since border issue goes back however long.....
That's the extent of my knowledge on it.
The left has been taking actions on border security and on immigration. The GOP voting down the most recent bi-partisan bill is one example, my link from day-one actions is another.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Let me think, yes, it is hard.
Reagan gave 14 million amnesty to become citizens to start the list. :D :D :D

Oh, yes, economy didn't come to a standstill but keeps expanding. :D

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
I can't answer your last question because I live in Wisconsin, where the state slogan is 'Forward' (because if the progressive nature of the Capital and many in state government_, near Milwaukee which has been run (into the ground) by Democrats and hasn't elected a Republican Mayor since 1916. MKE taxes are too high, they just jacked the sales tax for the city AND county by 2.4% in one shot and as expected, the county is saying that the $64 million in new tax revenue (just from January to April) is $19M short of what they need. That tells me they spent money with no guarantee of the revenue. But that's typical in MKE. OTOH, the Democratic city/county can't even get money from the Democrat Governor and state budget surplus of >$7B, so the blame falls on many shoulders.
Do you know about a bunch of areas, meaning that you can speak to MKE relative to other locations? Or are you only able to talk about MKE, meaning that you cannot contextualize it in a larger picture.

Because it seems like you want to attack large groups in proxie, but then hide behind "I'm just talking about MKE" when called out on it.

Milwaukee is only a short hop from Chicago and we have plenty of problems from that place, citizens, or not.
And Chicago has tons of problems from Indiana and Missouri. What's your point?

Have you not seen what's happening in Chicago and NYC?
So you aren't just talking about MKE?

And sure. Have you?

The violent crime rate in Chicago is 5.38 per 1,000 residents
The STATE of NM is 7.8
Alaska is 7.8
Arkansas is 6.4
Louisiana is 6.2
Tennessee is 6.2

That's the problem with your knowledge being local. Chicago has a lower average violent crime rate than 5 (red) STATES.

As major cities go, they are 35th and 44th. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
Let me think, yes, it is hard.
Reagan gave 14 million amnesty to become citizens to start the list. :D :D :D
To start the list of what? Your posts don't seem to respond to what you are quoting.

Let's try

Reagan gave 14 million amnesty to become citizens to start the list.
Nope

Nope

Nope

Hrm. Maybe this is *how* you think it wasn't solved by Reagan? This is the best guess on what you were *trying* to respond to

None of those work. One at least seems related.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
The left has been taking actions on border security and on immigration. The GOP voting down the most recent bi-partisan bill is one example, my link from day-one actions is another.
Ok honest question.
What has the left done to secure our border? Seems Texas, who actually borders Mexico decided they needed to try and fix it themselves, since the federal government wasn’t doing enough. Do you think the the redistribution of illegals was a good solution?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

To start the list of what? Your posts don't seem to respond to what you are quoting.

This is what I tried to respond to your Quick question for you. How do you think most people currently living in the US in an undocumented status crossed the US border?
I guess I failed.
Perhaps it seems you asked how many still undocumented?

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
Ok honest question.
What has the left done to secure our border?
I'm not about to attempt to compile a comprehensive list, but here's one example: The left helped authored and voted in favor of this bill: https://apnews.com/article/congress-ukraine-aid-border-security-386dcc54b29a5491f8bd87b727a284f8

And this: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/06/04/fact-sheet-president-biden-announces-new-actions-to-secure-the-border/

Seems Texas, who actually borders Mexico decided they needed to try and fix it themselves, since the federal government wasn’t doing enough. Do you think the the redistribution of illegals was a good solution?
Do I think lying to people and busing them to residential neighborhoods in other states without so much as a heads up that they are coming was a good idea? No. I think it was actually illegal trafficking.

Texas receives $105,000,000,000 per year from the federal government. Some of it is specifically for costs related to border crossings and immigration. I'm fine with the idea that the impact of immigration should be spread to other states (though not with surprise bussing); but we are going to need to stop paying TX so much money if they aren't going to do the work.

BTW: you all love to mention TX as though "the libs" don't understand... but the highest immigrant population in the US (both legal and undocumented) is in California.

Last edited:
JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Ninja
This is what I tried to respond to your Quick question for you. How do you think most people currently living in the US in an undocumented status crossed the US border?
I guess I failed.
Perhaps it seems you asked how many still undocumented?
You think "Reagan gave 14 million amnesty to become citizens to start the list" is a method of crossing the US border?

You don't think it's "snuck across the southern border", or "snuck in by ship", or (the correct answer) "they flew in by aircraft legally before overstaying"?

It's not that your answer is wrong, it's that it's not actually an answer to the question asked. Please try reading more carefully.

highfigh

highfigh

Do you know about a bunch of areas, meaning that you can speak to MKE relative to other locations? Or are you only able to talk about MKE, meaning that you cannot contextualize it in a larger picture.

Because it seems like you want to attack large groups in proxie, but then hide behind "I'm just talking about MKE" when called out on it.

And Chicago has tons of problems from Indiana and Missouri. What's your point?

So you aren't just talking about MKE?

And sure. Have you?

The violent crime rate in Chicago is 5.38 per 1,000 residents
The STATE of NM is 7.8
Alaska is 7.8
Arkansas is 6.4
Louisiana is 6.2
Tennessee is 6.2

That's the problem with your knowledge being local. Chicago has a lower average violent crime rate than 5 (red) STATES.

As major cities go, they are 35th and 44th. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
Go ahead and think you know, just from reading about it. Sure, that works.

If Chicago has lower average crime rate than 5 red states, explain the 100 shootings during the July 4 weekend.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A familiar tactic from you dismissing statistics and facts when people refutes your arguments by saying "you just read about it". It's downright a silly argument.
what do you know about Chgo ? ever been there ?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis