EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Carroll is considering suing Trump again after the CNN fiasco. There are parts of the previous Carroll case I'm iffy on, but what a buffoon Trump is. Gets done with one defamation case and runs his mouth again.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Don't forget that Trump said during his first presidential run or the 2nd attempt...I will be the last President of the USA. Doesn't take too many brain cells to know this means dictatorship.
Are these the statements you're referring to?

At the risk of splitting hairs, some of the statements by Trump were made in connection with President Xi Jinping being president of China for life. I don't think Xi will necessarily be the last president of China.

Michael Moore said Trump was the last president of the United States:

>>>“Ladies and gentlemen, the last president of the United States,” Moore says in a voiceover as Trump stares into the camera.<<<

Having said that, I agree with your assertion that Trump wants to be a dictator. It's pretty clear he's willing to do almost anything to get power and cling to it, regardless of the consequences for the country.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Msnbc: Pro-Hitler anti-semite meeting at Doral resort.

I may have the title a little off. Guests include Nuenes and Roger Stone. Eric Trump and his wife. Hey, isn't Roger Stone suppose to be in jail by now??:D

Sununu called Trump "a loser" after his CNN show per Wolf Blitzer. :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
From now until 2024 all the news will be about this and more attempts by the democrats to buy the election with reparations, reparations, and more reparations.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watching various highlights of the town hall and I dunno Trump is laying the groundwork for a conviction LOL. Classified documents taken home are now declassified LOL. No Pence doesn't deserve an apology for Jan 6th. Ok pardons for the non-violent protesters makes some sense I imagine. A few of the others though they may have done a weee bit wrong. Yanno like assault outside the capitol and clubbing people with sticks. Just a weee bit LOL.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Carroll is considering suing Trump again after the CNN fiasco. There are parts of the previous Carroll case I'm iffy on, but what a buffoon Trump is. Gets done with one defamation case and runs his mouth again.
There is another case by her against Trumpster that is being thrown around in courts.
Yes, another case of defamation.
He cannot help himself as he has been practicing for what, 70 years?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Being hoist by one's own petard as they say. Couldn't happen to a better asshole.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There is another case by her against Trumpster that is being thrown around in courts.
Yes, another case of defamation.
He cannot help himself as he has been practicing for what, 70 years?
It seems like Trump is incriminating himself on some of these questions. The election is still rigged. I'm going to pardon the non-violent protesters, but I might not pardon a few of the others (ie violent ones). I don't even know this Carroll lady. She's crazy! Then he says he's in the dressing room with her. Then Fox's Jesse Watters says Trump owned CNN. The entire thing has turned into a clown show LOL.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Even so it was a disgrace. That was fascism on display pure and simple. Unless the Republican party can unequivocally denounce fascism in all its forms, we are in serious trouble. This is the stuff that brews civil war. If this is not resisted vigorously it will inevitably lead to a second American Civil War. With all the firepower all over the country, this is by no means a stretch to envisage.

The speaker of the house is another disgrace, providing zero true leadership and demonstrating fascist leanings himself.
I would bet that a lot of the gung-ho Rambo wannabes will go home as soon as the guy next to them is shot.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
This is classic Trump. Act like a deranged 4-year-old, tell a bunch of outrageous lies, the more obvious they are lies the better. And then sit back while the news media talk of nothing else. It’s all he knows how to do. But it’s catnip for the news media.

His GOP opponents cannot or will not respond to this.

And shame on CNN. They know better, but they keep sticking their hand into the flame.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis