EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
"he confessed that famous people could crab women in their genitals"

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump said this, but I think you meant "grab."

I agree Trump probably would have hung himself if he'd testified. For a defense attorney, the thought of Trump testifying in his own defense at trial is the stuff of nightmares. On the other hand, Trump managed to hang himself in a deposition so I'm not sure how much worse it would have been to testify live.

Trump's natural response to any perceived slight is to aggressively lash out, attack, and bully the source. He apparently lacks the mental faculty to realize that this is a terrible approach when one is being accused of being aggressive (I realize there's a difference between verbal aggression and physical aggression, but verbal aggression is still a terrible strategy in this situation).
Yep, you are a good psychic. :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
John, while I feel Trump is but a 'bad penny' moving forward and I don't doubt for a minute that he is sexual misfit, there is so much BS involved here that only the most biased liberal could buy into all of it.

On a another more important front here in Philly, we have two escaped criminals (one a four count murderer) running loose and the prison had them unaccounted for in excess of 19 hours !

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
John, while I feel Trump is but a 'bad penny' moving forward and I don't doubt for a minute that he is sexual misfit, there is so much BS involved here that only the most biased liberal could buy into all of it.

On a another more important front here in Philly, we have two escaped criminals (one a four count murderer) running loose and the prison had them unaccounted for in excess of 19 hours !
Agreed on all counts.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.

Which ever way you look at it, that Trump bloke is a prize twot.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The Biden administration was defending Trump in the first lawsuit on the basis that Trump was acting in his capacity as President (an employee) when he made his first statements about Carroll:

>>>>The Biden administration is pressing on with a controversial Justice Department defense of President Donald Trump in a defamation lawsuit brought by a writer who accused him of raping her at a New York City department store in the 1990s.<<<

There's a decent chance Trump could have avoided liability (at least for defamation) if he would have kept his mouth shut and his fingers off the keyboard.

But, true to form, Trump handed Carroll a new basis for a new lawsuit on a silver platter by posting statements about her in 2022 after he left office:

>>>But Mr. Trump is no longer president. And on Thursday, Ms. Carroll’s lawyer said in a court filing that her client would bring a new defamation lawsuit against Mr. Trump, this time based on statements he made last month in a social media post that accused Ms. Carroll of lying, and labeled her case “a complete con job.”<<<

Trump is dumb as a box of rocks.

"I've never seen that rope before! That rope is a complete con job! That's not my type of rope! Here, I'll show you!" [hangs self with rope].

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
See he's not really that bad. :rolleyes:

And Republicans wonder why they lose elections.:confused:
There are members of Congress defending Trump after the guilty verdict (by going after the jury, for instance), and there's at least one member of this forum as well doing that.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I just wish someone in the Justice System would lock him up, but unfortunately its not going to happen with the legal teams, the publicity and his total BS. He and his blind party supporters will keep on defending him to the bitter end. Sad but true. EX: " Of course Trump is trying, in his distinctive grammatically-challenged fashion, to spin his own personal fears of prosecution and possible jail time as something bigger than himself, by claiming that he's the target of a political witch hunt. That's already being backed up by his biggest sycophants in Congress, such as House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., who tweeted that the (so-far-nonexistent) indictment is "political vengeance against President Trump." His followers they have a set of political goals and desires — white supremacy, male dominance and "owning" the liberals — and Trump molded himself into their perfect leader by reflecting those desires back at them.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
... His followers they have a set of political goals and desires — white supremacy, male dominance and "owning" the liberals — and Trump molded himself into their perfect leader by reflecting those desires back at them.
You forgot "Christian" in that list of yours as they are "doing God's work".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I just wish someone in the Justice System would lock him up, but unfortunately its not going to happen with the legal teams, the publicity and his total BS. He and his blind party supporters will keep on defending him to the bitter end. Sad but true. EX: " Of course Trump is trying, in his distinctive grammatically-challenged fashion, to spin his own personal fears of prosecution and possible jail time as something bigger than himself, by claiming that he's the target of a political witch hunt. That's already being backed up by his biggest sycophants in Congress, such as House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., who tweeted that the (so-far-nonexistent) indictment is "political vengeance against President Trump." His followers they have a set of political goals and desires — white supremacy, male dominance and "owning" the liberals — and Trump molded himself into their perfect leader by reflecting those desires back at them.
Trump's lack of response on Charlottesville and Jan 6th along with his escalation of hate as well as the rise of the alt right. (He never that I am aware of condemned that either.) Basically bow tied together with owning the libs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis