EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure about Trump, but that's not the point of the gag order.

>>>Specifically, the Government refers the Court to Exhibit E to the attached affidavit, which is a sworn affirmation by an employee of the New York State Unified Court System, assigned to the Judicial Threats Assessment Unit, discussing the defendant’s October 3, 2023 social media post, which “resulted in hundreds of threatening and harassing voicemail messages that have been transcribed into over 275 single spaced pages."<<<

Trump has an army of idiots that respond to his idiotic social media posts.
Be a great day when the f--ker is dead. Call ER please. I drank too much.;)

Errr that should've been ambulance.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Fat Donny is trying to pay for being a rapist and other crimes by shuffling Trump Org money...In plain daylight.
Trump put under 'enhanced monitoring' over undisclosed $40 million cash transfer: report

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Rudy Giuliani was held liable in a defamation Case brought by two election workers in Georgia:

>>>WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Wednesday held Rudy Giuliani liable in a defamation lawsuit brought by two Georgia election workers who say they were falsely accused of fraud, entering a default judgment against the former New York City mayor and ordering him to pay tens of thousands of dollars in lawyers’ fees.

U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell said the punishment was necessary because Giuliani had ignored his duty as a defendant to turn over information requested by election workers Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea’ ArShaye Moss, as part of their lawsuit.<<<

This is not a final judgement, however.
This case just went to trial.

>>>A jury of eight will determine how much Mr. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City and a former federal prosecutor, should have to pay them for the harm he caused.

Ms. Freeman and Ms. Moss are seeking compensatory damages between $15.5 million and $43 million.<<<

It is fiendishly difficult to predict what juries will do, but I suspect that this case will result in a major verdict for the plaintiffs.

Was it worth it Rudy?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This case just went to trial.

>>>A jury of eight will determine how much Mr. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City and a former federal prosecutor, should have to pay them for the harm he caused.

Ms. Freeman and Ms. Moss are seeking compensatory damages between $15.5 million and $43 million.<<<

It is fiendishly difficult to predict what juries will do, but I suspect that this case will result in a major verdict for the plaintiffs.

Was it worth it Rudy?
They may get a large sum in judgement, good luck on collecting.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like the idea of Rudy living off SS during his retirement years. I can dream anyway.:)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Giuliani apparently never learned Rule #1: when you're in a hole, stop digging.

>>>Giuliani, a failed presidential candidate, dug an even deeper hole for himself—pissing off the judge and potentially opening himself up for even bigger damages by somehow defaming the women yet again just outside the courthouse after the first day of trial.

“They were engaging in changing votes,” Giuliani insisted when speaking to reporters on Monday. “When I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true, and that, whatever happened to them—which is unfortunate about other people overreacting—everything I said about them is true.”

Giuliani, a former LifeLock spokesperson, got a tongue-lashing the very next day from U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell, who warned that his recalcitrant remarks “could support another defamation claim.”<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Giuliani apparently never learned Rule #1: when you're in a hole, stop digging.

>>>Giuliani, a failed presidential candidate, dug an even deeper hole for himself—pissing off the judge and potentially opening himself up for even bigger damages by somehow defaming the women yet again just outside the courthouse after the first day of trial.

“They were engaging in changing votes,” Giuliani insisted when speaking to reporters on Monday. “When I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true, and that, whatever happened to them—which is unfortunate about other people overreacting—everything I said about them is true.”

Giuliani, a former LifeLock spokesperson, got a tongue-lashing the very next day from U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell, who warned that his recalcitrant remarks “could support another defamation claim.”<<<

Just saw that he decided not to testify....

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Was it worth it Rudy?
I think the answer is "no."

>>>A Washington, DC, jury has ordered Rudy Giuliani to pay nearly $150 million to two Georgia election workers for the harm caused by defamatory statements he made about them following the 2020 election.<<<

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I love it. Maybe he can experience becoming poor folk.
He will in some sense. I’m curious if this will trigger similar lawsuits against Trump directly. I’m not if sure Trump made similarly “bad” statements about specific individuals but if he did he could be in for some truly bruising legal battles

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He will in some sense. I’m curious if this will trigger similar lawsuits against Trump directly. I’m not if sure Trump made similarly “bad” statements about specific individuals but if he did he could be in for some truly bruising legal battles
Oh I surely hope so. Gotta tame these lying pieholes somehow....

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Can anyone think of even one lawsuit where the election deniers won or were exonerated...I cant. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Can anyone think of even one lawsuit where the election deniers won or were exonerated...I cant. ;)
Some very fringe cases went their way from what I remember. It is very disturbing to see how welcome election stealing is to the republicans....they do seem to operate generally on accusing the democrats of what they would like to do.....or do.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sure Trump's refusal to hand them over was due to his narcissism and unacceptance he lost the election. In his mind he's still the president.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis