EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm saying it's in the language he uses. He didn't say, Storm the Capitol and riot! He's using vague terms to get himself off the hook like Fight like hell! I think like you said he knew they would get violent in advance, but it's not easy to prove in court because you need a trail, like advisors warning him, internet use tracking etc. There's even a point in his speech I believe where he says be "peaceful." Many would rush to his side and say that's why he didn't intend to. But I don't buy it given Stop the Steal, his rally next to the Capitol, the alt-right, and his hate speak and temperament. Can I prove it w/o a shadow of a doubt? No, but that doesn't mean I think he didn't.
Roy Cohn training.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
the guy will no doubt get elected because of this :(, that would be a sad day in US politics

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
the guy will no doubt get elected because of this :(, that would be a sad day in US politics
It’s way too early to draw that conclusion, and there are three other criminal investigations ongoing (one state and two federal, all with much more serious charges) that hopefully will lead to indictments of Trump.

While Bragg is a Democratic DA in New York, he still has to convince a grand jury (randomly selected) with evidence to get an indictment. For some reason people don’t recall that fact. He can’t indict anyone on his own.

Tomorrow we know the indictment along with the charges.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Roy Cohn training.
Roy Cohn, the go-to lawyer for all who get in trouble with the law – especially if they're mobsters, wealthy Republicans or their lawless sons. Cohn met a young Trump (while defending him in 1971) and made him a protege.
Cohn was allegedly involved in the construction of Trump Tower. Trump Tower was to be built with concrete, however, at the time there was a city-wide Teamster strike and most unions in Manhattan were controlled by or had ties to organized crime. Cohn had represented mobsters in the past like Carmine Galante and Anthony Salerno. Salerno and Paul Castellano at the time controlled the concrete unions in Manhattan and, when Donald Trump needed concrete, he received it from union leader John Cody who was linked to mob boss Castellano.

Rupert Murdoch was a client, and Cohn repeatedly pressured President Ronald Reagan to further Murdoch's interests. He is credited with introducing Trump and Murdoch, in the mid-1970s, marking the beginning of what was to be a long, pivotal association between the two.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
It took Bill Barr far too long to admit that his boss was dishonest. He still has some serious explaining to do about the hatchet job he did on the Mueller Report years ago.

But Barr wasn't the first GOP lawyer to point out just what a liar Trump is. John Dodd, briefly a White House lawyer for Trump from January to March 2017, said the same thing:
Veteran journalist Bob Woodward said that Trump’s former attorney, John Dowd, concluded that the president is “disabled” and unable to “tell the truth” following a practice interview earlier this year meant to prepare Trump for a sit-down interview with the special counsel.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Here is fmr. Manhattan DA Vance being asked about this:

Yes, seems like he was asked/told to stop further investigating as the feds were on it that, in the end, didn't go anywhere.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

It’s way too early to draw that conclusion, and there are three other criminal investigations ongoing (one state and two federal, all with much more serious charges) that hopefully will lead to indictments of Trump.

While Bragg is a Democratic DA in New York, he still has to convince a grand jury (randomly selected) with evidence to get an indictment. For some reason people don’t recall that fact. He can’t indict anyone on his own.

Tomorrow we know the indictment along with the charges.
Conveniently they forget as that would be inconvenient to their cause.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, seems like he was asked/told to stop further investigating as the feds were on it that, in the end, didn't go anywhere.
And he granted that request but he was not required to, as I understood it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Conveniently they forget as that would be inconvenient to their cause.
Just a few days ago even a Trump lawyer testified before the grand jury. Not sure how much an impression that made, but not good enough to avoid an indictment.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Roy Cohn, the go-to lawyer for all who get in trouble with the law – especially if they're mobsters, wealthy Republicans or their lawless sons. Cohn met a young Trump (while defending him in 1971) and made him a protege.
Birds of a feather....

jinjuku

jinjuku

Trump won't be able to shut up... So there is that going for him. He's redefined narcissism.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis