EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
David, I just went out and bought another bottle of Vo, Manhattan's will pour freely ! ;)
VO now that brings back memories. I used to have a bottle back in the early 80s. Now my mostly unopened bottles of booze includes CC for my Canadian Whiskey. Enjoy!:)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
And he was going to be the most presidential president? :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Msnbc said Trump's lawyers told him multiple times he cannot take govt documents home with him.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Definitely white collar crime needs to be investigated more. Glad there's more IRS activity now. Of course drumphy did loosen up on the banks along with his republican friends....
The Republicans wants to defund the IRS, so there is that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
MAGA primary poll timeline

Desantis has slight lead over Trump.

Trump calls DeSantis a meatball. +5 lead

Then calls him a Little "D". +8

Possible indictment counts. +20

34 indictments. +30

Trump sticks middle finger at camera in court. +50 :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If Trump gets indicted, invite reads...

Party of the 21st Century: the party that never ends! Beer. Food. Women. Games, like Trump darts and Bankruptcy--the board game. Best of Trump videos. Back to the 80s neon lighted dance floor. Each guest gets a free 'Tears of Melania's Mascara' photo. My place is your place. No conservatives. If you're looking for the host, I will be near the keg. But probably passed out. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
the guy will no doubt get elected because of this :(, that would be a sad day in US politics
Bingo what your saying is what has me worried the most. This just gives him more attention. Which Trump just feeds on. I was hopeful at first but Stormy Daniel's? From 6 years ago? Hopefully they have something with the indictments to come because otherwise it just keeps him relevant especially if he beats the case.

FML. My fuggin party sucks right now

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Her skin may not be resistant, but the empty space inside her skull is totally resistant to brain damage.
A good observation. Should have thought of that myself. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis