EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I heard the indictments reported on the news. The problem is, where are you going to find an impartial jury to convict him? People like him don't spend time in jail, only the regular people do.
If you were to read the Trump indictments you will see that he is charged with some of the same crimes as Martha Stewart. You don't have to believe me, here's a federal appeals court decision upholding her conviction:

She spent five months at "Camp Cupcake" eating crumpets and sipping tea between rounds of croquet:

No, seriously, you too can enjoy her super special upper crusty crumpets:

Somehow, people were strong enough to persevere despite mental suffering brought on by the thought of poor Martha sipping tea at Camp Cupcake. People did not run out and burn down the country, murder their neighbors at their kids' soccer games, and die in shootouts with law enforcement.

In contrast, you state that that if Trump were to spend even one hour at Camp Cupcake sipping mineral water while his servants massage his toenails and feed him the finest of Wasabi beef "this country will go in flames with the result being a modern-day civil war."

Why is this? Is it because it offends people's delicate sensibilities about how super upper crusty billionaires should be treated compared to lesser upper crusty types likes Stewart (worth a mere $400 million) should be treated when convicted for the same crimes?

And what exactly, in your predicted version of events, would cause a person to get murdered at the hands of the super upper crusty-supporters? More directly, what is your proposed criteria for murdering women and children? Will the Trump supporters attempt to murder the 60% of Americans who have a negative view of Trump? Will they go into retirement communities and gun down elderly people on the basis of their political views?

I can't think of a way to say this in a way that is not offensive, but, if you are correct in your prediction, there are a lot of really sick f*cks in this country.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Especially non-productive billionaires like drumph, who if he didn't have daddy's start, would never have been heard from again....his own business start ideas have been failures (nor original). Those starting with less real-estate wise have done better than him even in the home market of NY. He's just a fraud/grifter/shithead/loudmouth.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
In contrast, you state that that if Trump were to spend even one hour at Camp Cupcake sipping mineral water while his servants massage his toenails and feed him the finest of Wasabi beef "this country will go in flames with the result being a modern-day civil war."
Isn’t Camp Cupcake still a federal prison for women, if I understood the article correctly.

If so, wouldn’t be a cruel and unusual punishment of the other female inmates having Trump incarcerated there?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Especially non-productive billionaires like drumph, who if he didn't have daddy's start, would never have been heard from again....his own business start ideas have been failures (nor original). Those starting with less real-estate wise have done better than him even in the home market of NY. He's just a fraud/grifter/shithead/loudmouth.
His daddy's start? He had a whole bunch of daddy's support most of his daddy's life, many, many millions. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
His daddy's start? He had a whole bunch of daddy's support most of his daddy's life, many, many millions. :)
Oh no doubt daddy drumph had a lot do with his poorly functional sons, particularly the older one from the donald. Just a great example of why inheritance sucks.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If 60% of Americans have a negative view of Trump, what % of Republicans have a negative view of Trump?

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
You just believe in drumph lies and bullsh*t? Or just feel most (republican) voters are idiots?
Once again, I'm not pro Trump or Biden, left nor right. I just give a fair analysis. I used to scoff at Trump supporters that were delusional enough to believe that Hillary Clinton would spend a day in jail. She didn't even get indicted.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Time will tell if I am still here.
If not, it won't matter. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Once again, I'm not pro Trump or Biden, left nor right. I just give a fair analysis. I used to scoff at Trump supporters that were delusional enough to believe that Hillary Clinton would spend a day in jail. She didn't even get indicted.
Fair how particularly? What was Clinton's particular crime that she should have been indicted for? In any case, drumphys crimes far exceed anything Clinton or Biden did....hopefully the american voter doesn't go full stupid next year....

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Fair how particularly? What was Clinton's particular crime that she should have been indicted for? In any case, drumphys crimes far exceed anything Clinton or Biden did....hopefully the american voter doesn't go full stupid next year....
Hillary violated federal law 18 u.s. code sec 1924. I would also add that Hillary, under the Obama administration committed crimes against humanity.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hillary violated federal law 18 u.s. code sec 1924. I would also add that Hillary, under the Obama administration committed crimes against humanity.
Different from the Bush family "indescretions" particularly (or Cheney) especially as more contemporaries? You don't seem fair at all. Spell out just how she violated that law and how investigations found different....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just what would be the battle lines with such an insane approach?
I dunno. That's why I'm hesitant to say there would be one to begin with. Only "if" there were it would be MAGA.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis