EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'm wondering if this news report is accurate.

It's possible Courtlistener.com has not been updated, but it lists the following orders today:

>>>MINUTE ORDER as to DONALD J. TRUMP: It is hereby ORDERED that by 5:00 PM on August 7, 2023, Defendant shall file a response to the government's 10 Motion for Protective Order, stating Defendant's position on the Motion. If Defendant disagrees with any portion of the government's proposed Protective Order, ECF No. 10-1, his response shall include a revised version of that Protective Order with any modifications in redline. Signed by Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on 08/05/2023. (lcss)<<<

>>>MINUTE ORDER as to DONALD J. TRUMP: Defendant's 11 Motion for Extension of Time is hereby DENIED. Defendant may continue to confer with the government regarding its proposed protective order before or after the August 7, 2023 5:00 PM deadline for his response. The court will determine whether to schedule a hearing to discuss the proposed protective order after reviewing Defendant's response and, if included, his revised proposed protective order with modifications in redline. Signed by Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on 08/05/2023. (lcss)<<<

In other words, these orders state that Trump's lawyers must respond by 5:00 pm on August 7. Trump's request for a delay was denied.
I guess the order will be in effect unless Trumpys gang figures a way to wiggle out of it by Monday...which they won't.
Reading between the lines...she aint havin' none of this nonsense.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Yeah other gangsters have ruled from jail, drumphy could try too. Be a shame if this country is so stupid as to elect drumph again, but it wouldn't surprise me otoh.
Trump will not spend a single day in jail, not even an hour. If somehow he did, this country will go in flames with the result being a modern-day civil war. Trump will be the Republican nominee and replace Brandon as President in 2024.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Trump will not spend a single day in jail, not even an hour. If somehow he did, this country will go in flames with the result being a modern-day civil war. Trump will be the Republican nominee and replace Brandon as President in 2024.
Hey, I saw you on YouTube today...Lookin' Good ???

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Have you read any of the indictments?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
And if he does and the country is not burning, will you be burning?

By the way, idolatry is a mortal sin. ;)

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
I heard the indictments reported on the news. The problem is, where are you going to find an impartial jury to convict him? People like him don't spend time in jail, only the regular people do.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
An opinion piece by Robert Reich…
Will Trump find himself jailed pending trial for not meeting the conditions of his release?

If he keeps on, I’m leaning towards a strong maybe. More likely a house arrest and perhaps not being allowed to post to social media?

This could be a fun game.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I heard the indictments reported on the news. The problem is, where are you going to find an impartial jury to convict him? People like him don't spend time in jail, only the regular people do.
You should watch something else than Faux News, Newsmax and similar. It literally makes you dumber.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Once he is convicted he will most likely go to a luxury prison like Otisville federal prison camp ... one of the cushiest.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I don't watch any news channels left or right...there is only one version of the truth.
Once the truth has been established everything else is moot.
As far as right leaning news goes, repeating a lie millions of times doesn't make it the truth...no matter how much they try.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I don't watch any news channels left or right...there is only one version of the truth.
Once the truth has been established everything else is moot.
As far as right leaning news goes, repeating a lie millions of times doesn't make it the truth...no matter how much they try.
The news is unbiased.

If the news is left or right leaning, it isn't news. It's propaganda.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The news is unbiased.

If the news is left or right leaning, it isn't news. It's propaganda.

my Grandfather had a saying years ago, 'it's all about selling soap' (appeasing the advertisers) ;)

T

trochetier

Audioholic
Sunday WP had a piece on where to put him in case he has to go to jail. The x-POTUS he is entitled to Secret Service security 24/7/365. He cannot be put in regular jails with others around,. So the ultimate choice would be house arrest of some sort. But there is another choice - Guantano bay. It's still open, mostly empty, well guarded they can section off an area for him and his security detail.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis