Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I purposely omit my personal opinion after watching it.
Would like to hear your guys' opinions. It seems a fairly polarizing movie. You either love or hate it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am on vacation in Orange County, so I plan on watching this movie next Sunday or Monday when I get back home. I’ve read many extremely high rating reviews from IMDB. So I am curious to see this movie as well.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am on vacation in Orange County, so I plan on watching this movie next Sunday or Monday when I get back home. I’ve read many extremely high rating reviews from IMDB. So I am curious to see this movie as well.
I am headed to Orange County tomorrow for Star Wars Celebration, very nerdy, but fun. Back to the topic I did enjoy the movie and can see where it might be polarizing.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am headed to Orange County tomorrow for Star Wars Celebration, very nerdy, but fun. Back to the topic I did enjoy the movie and can see where it might be polarizing.
That is very NERDY. :D

"Polarizing" makes me nervous. But I will be brutally honest if I don't like it. :D

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Will have to wait on this one until streaming. Always liked Michelle Yeoh and wondered why she was not in more films....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There are Orange counties in eight states (I knew of three, California, New York & Florida) so had to look it up :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My rating of this movie: 1/10 stars.

One of the worst movies I’ve seen. Even worse than The Northman, and I gave that movie a 1/10 stars as well. :D

I couldn’t even finish it, it was unbearable after over 1 hour of watching this movie. I just couldn't take it anymore. :D

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
This is why I said right in the first post. You either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. No in-between.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My rating of this movie: 1/10 stars.

One of the worst movies I’ve seen. Even worse than The Northman, and I gave that movie a 1/10 stars as well. :D

I couldn’t even finish it, it was unbearable after over 1 hour of watching this movie. I just couldn't take it anymore. :D
Want to send me your copy so I can "clean" you of such? Or did you go to a theater? I can wait as long as it takes, but if you really want to get rid of it....then again, you like karaoke, so no accounting for taste. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm very amped to see this movie. A lot of friends liked it The Critical Drinker recommended it and I usually agree with his reviews. Curious to see my reaction since it appears to be so polarizing.

Normally my tastes jibe with @AcuDefTechGuy but that's another movie The Northman that we had complete opposite reactions too I loved that Viking gore fest. :D Made we want to grab a shield and sword and protect my neighborhood or raid another one. :D then reality returned and I realized I want to work at my psychiatric hospital and not be a patient there o_O

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Want to send me your copy so I can "clean" you of such? Or did you go to a theater? I can wait as long as it takes, but if you really want to get rid of it....then again, you like karaoke, so no accounting for taste. :)
Karaoke is never about taste ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wait. So I should watch the entire movie? :D
No Just up until you can say, "now I've seen it all". Probably 1 hour and 10 minutes in or something. For real, I've never steered you wrong.

Edit: Oh, and it's in bad taste, that seen is.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Why………...You………. :mad:

If you were in OKC, I would have sent you my copies of both “Everything“ and “Northman” - 2 of the worst movies I’ve seen.

”Morbius” is also really really stupid, but I have a soft spot for Vampires and/or Lycan movies, so I rank it above “Everything“ and “Northman”. :D

Yeah, Karaoke is much more entertaining than these 2 movies. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Why………...You………. :mad:

If you were in OKC, I would have sent you my copies of both “Everything“ and “Northman” - 2 of the worst movies I’ve seen.

”Morbius” is also really really stupid, but I have a soft spot for Vampires and/or Lycan movies, so I rank it above “Everything“ and “Northman”. :D

Yeah, Karaoke is much more entertaining than these 2 movies. :D
Pretty damning if karaoke is more entertaining. I haven't tried this or Northman yet otoh :) We'll see when they're streamable....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis