Erin's Audio review squashed by Tekton

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Over the course of 25 years running this website, I've been threatened to be sued by at least half a dozen shyster audio companies and you guys are well aware of the most recent one a couple of years ago regarding a cable company that attacked me on a personal level, including stalking.

The right move is to NEVER back down and stand your ground. These companies all posture as a scare and intimidation tactic. I have no desire to cover Tekton products, especially after hearing about this. Erin will beat this and come out stronger for it.

If I were him, I'd put the review back up with the following picture added.

friggoff.jpg

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Over the course of 25 years running this website, I've been threatened to be sued by at least half a dozen shyster audio companies and you guys are well aware of the most recent one a couple of years ago regarding a cable company that attacked me on a personal level, including stalking.

The right move is to NEVER back down and stand your ground. These companies all posture as a scare and intimidation tactic. I have no desire to cover Tekton products, especially after hearing about this. Erin will beat this and come out stronger for it.

View attachment 66874
Maybe, starting it with a loud "OH, YEAH???"

Tekton's owner sounds like a real newark. (that's an acronym)

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic

View attachment 66874
Thanks for this Gene. I'll pass it along to Erin. Perhaps you can personally reach out to him to share your words of encouragement.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for this Gene. I'll pass it along to Erin. Perhaps you can personally reach out to him to share your words of encouragement.
You could definitely pass on more encouraging words from the rest of us too.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wow. This is a really good way to murder your own company in a very public way.

The BS with Monster back in 2008 was funny and stupid, but this is going to get a lot more exposure due to the sheer size increase of the internet now compared to then.

At least I hope so.

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Wow. This is a really good way to murder your own company in a very public way.

The BS with Monster back in 2008 was funny and stupid, but this is going to get a lot more exposure due to the sheer size increase of the internet now compared to then.

At least I hope so.
Go look at the comments on the new Stetophile review of the Tekton Moab. Word is getting around

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Go look at the comments on the new Stetophile review of the Tekton Moab. Word is getting around
Good lord. Some people really don't like Amir and Erin. I personally don't get that. They both seem to just want to spread knowledge, and enjoy this hobby.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Good lord. Some people really don't like Amir and Erin. I personally don't get that. They both seem to just want to spread knowledge, and enjoy this hobby.
Tekton like too many manufacturers, prefers publishng bullshit arguments and snake oil advertising.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That is the problem, they are afraid of facts.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Need to get this guy along with the Audio Voldemort Cable Guy into a soundproof room with no internet and lock the door, the world would be a much better place lol.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Need to get this guy along with the Audio Voldemort Cable Guy into a soundproof room with no internet and lock the door, the world would be a much better place lol.
With you are my sunshine on loop.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis