Entire home theater equipment

K

Kirk Varra

Audiophyte
I am selling my home theater equipment. This includes a Denon AVR-X5200W receiver, a Denon DCM-370 5 disc CD changer, a Niles SI-1650 amp, a Klipsch 7.2 stereo speakers, and Elite screens electric roll down projector screen, a BenQ projector, the ceiling mount for the projector, and a Samsung DVD player. There is no damage to any of the equipment except for the 5 disc CD changer which has a couple scratches on it. The ceiling mount for the projector shows a few scratches on it but that is all. The roll down projector has I believe 5 remotes to it including infrared and radio frequency. I have every remote except for the Niles amplifier but it didn't do anything anyways you program it through your network . All total I believe we spent $16,000 to $18,000 for everything. I would be happy with $5,000 or whatever I can get for it.
I worked for a software company in the oil and gas industry where the owner of the company was my brother-in-law. This setup was my office setup at work and when I left the company from getting sick allowed me to keep it. So I'm kind of the first owner.
I am selling all of it because I am sick. And the doctors keep expecting me to pay them with money. I guess gratitude isn't enough LOL

K

Kirk Varra

Audiophyte
I see there is a 25 post minimum requirement for this forum. That's ridiculous so go ahead and delete this post and I will move down the street to realistic places.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis