Enter to Win: Two Cases from Slappa

M

mflaherty

Audiophyte
Bing Crosby White Christmas - Must be a childhood thing!

xboxweasel

xboxweasel

Full Audioholic
The only christmas song I can stand to listen to is Feliz Navidad. One version is by Semino Rossi. I think that many other artists have done that version too.

Merry Christmas everyone.

:D

Bodymechanic

Bodymechanic

Junior Audioholic
We listen to alot of "the Nightmare Before Christmas" soundtrack at my house. But we might be a touch demented :eek:

Bryguy

Bryguy

Audioholic
I don't really have any Christmas music but Nightmare before Christmas (more of a Halloween to Christmas season music) and TSO. You can bah (no not you sheep) humbug me all you want but I find Christmas music down and depressing. I will say I don't mind going to church with my wife and listening to live music though (voices and hand bell choir).

The radio station we listen to at work started a 24 hour christmas music format a week and half before Thanksgiving :eek: and it has turned all of us against it. My personal opinion is these 24 hour formats should not be allowed to start until the week of Christmas. I think any earlier than that kind of ruins it.

Bryguy

W

WoofBoyZaq

Audiophyte
I like to listen to Mojo Nixon and the Toad Liquors "Horny Holidays"

Partly because anyone hoping for holiday music will settle for anything else.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
I like to listen to grandma got runover by a reindeer and anything by harry connick jr.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Burl Ives.
and The Christmas Song by Mel Torme.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
Elvis singing any Xmas carol...and the Chipmunks.

chriscmore

chriscmore

Junior Audioholic
First choice is the indefatigable "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown," as melodic piano jazz taps into my soul better than nearly anything else. Next is Wynton Marsalis' "Crescent City Christmas."

uwansumadis

uwansumadis

Enthusiast
fav x-mas cd

I like "Harry for the Holidays", by Harry Connick Jr.

P

ptabib

Audioholic Intern
honestly i don't have a christmas time cd. Hopefully this year i will pick up the tradition.

johndoe

johndoe

Audioholic
no favs

I don't have a favorite xmas cd. I just want a chance to win the slappas!:D

kia303

kia303

Junior Audioholic
My little ones like to listen to the Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky.

K

kearaboss

Enthusiast
now thats what i call christmas volume 2

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bigrick15

Audiophyte
christmas cd

I like to just make my own cd and put on the songs that I like. I have many cds that I make for christmas.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis