Enter to Win: Two Cases from Slappa

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Slappa is giving away five (5) packages each including, one (1) HardBody 240 CD and one (1) HardBody 40/40 DVD (Retail value: $84.98).

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA residence and 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread:

Contest Question: Tis the season to put on the holiday tunes...what's your favorite disc to listen to during the holidays?

Note this contest ends on December 31st, 2005. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Yay, I'm Numba 1!

My favorite is by far, Vince Guaraldi's A Charlie Brown Christmas. Not only is it from a classic show, it's great trio jazz. I've listened to that album a hundred times, and I still don't tire of it.

Last edited:
K

kakdla6

Audiophyte
My favorite is Granny Got Run Over By A Reindeer!

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer!

majorloser

majorloser

#1- Vince Guaraldi "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
#2- Dave Koz "Smooth Jazz Christmas"
#3- MannHeim Steamroller "Christmas Extraordinaire" DVD-A
#4- Nat King Cole "The Christmas Song"
#5- Bing Crosby "White Christmas"

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
"Carol of the Bells" any version

DING....DONG...

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Can't say I particularly listen to xmas music. Figure I get my fill from every mall, restuant, and radio station that plays it. Just keep listening to my normal tunes.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
We have about 15 christmas CDs in the changer on random, but the Diana Krall Christmas Songs CD is my new favorite.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Lynyrd Skynyrd's Christmas Album. Gotta have some rock thrown in with the smoooooth.

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
My favority Holiday cd is Frank Sinatra...
He is truly the man!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Without a question, Vince Guaraldi Trio's A Charlie Brown Christmas (and now the SACD :D )

Last edited:
T

Tritonman

Junior Audioholic
Boys to Men christmas. I like the soulful banter of their voices. Pretty much anything from Motown for christmas listening

M

MDC

Enthusiast
As much as I hate to admit it, Kenny G. Its both melodic and unobtrusive. I have it on all the time when I'm home.

A

albasbal

Enthusiast
Burl Ives

Any Christmas song by Burl Ives. Rudoff Sung by Burl just says Christmas!

R

Rutlanda

Junior Audioholic
NSYNC Christmas!!

Just kidding, but I think we do have it along with the Rosie O'Donald Christmas. I've been listening to the new Diana Krall Xmas album...its nice.

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
I know its technically the wrong season for it, but I like listening to the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack at Christmas time. But given (somewhat) standard Christmas music, I'd have to second Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve and Other Stories"

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
I'm old and sentimental. #1 for me is Carpenters.
Mannheim Steamroller is good, too.
And, of course Cheech and Chong.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis