Enter to Win: Two Cases from Slappa

L

lincolnhayes

Audioholic Intern
1995 Superstars of X-mas including John & Yoko, Paul McCartney, Sinatra, Willie, Peggy Lee, & Nat King hisownself.

Cool to be Yule.

All the happies to ya!

N

ninoe99

Audiophyte
My new favorite is "Martha Stewart Living Music: Traditional Songs for the Holidays". Check it out in iTunes music store...great Christmas songs and various artist selection, even my wife loves it. My favorite tracks are James Taylor's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and Elvis' "Blue Christmas".

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
I didnt have a real christmas album i listen to, but after reading so many posts about charlie brown christmas, i went and picked it up. I was very suprised by how good it was, actually a very good jazz recording for the holidays

C

ca_newbee

Audioholic Intern
White Christmas.... great song and great film!

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
christmas music? i dont listen to very much holiday music other than "christmas time is here" by Vince ...Guraldi? cant spell his last name.

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
well...besides the radio, mall, and TV bombardment of Xmas music...
We will be traveling everywhere to see family during the holidays...thanksgiving->new years, the wife and I will be listening to Stephen King's Gunslinger series of audio books.

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
I can't say that I have any favorites that I listen to at home. Like others have said, you hear so much of it when you are out shopping or in the car, I don't listen to much at home. If its on, I'll listen to it, but other than that, I guess I don't listen to much Christmas music.

T

tanglin

Enthusiast
We always put on our own compilation CD Xmas morning!

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
Bing Crosby / Merry Christmas

Mannheim Steamroller / Any Album

Celtic Christmas

B

Brian Hillier

Audiophyte
Tis the season to put on the holiday tunes...what's your favorite disc to listen to during the holidays?

An All Star Christmas ~ by Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra

runninkyle17

runninkyle17

Audioholic
Definately Manheim Steamroller for me (any album is awesome).

Also, I am fond of many of the acapella albums out there (it is not hard to find a good one).

C

CooLJ92

Audioholic Intern
My favorate

My favorate CD that I always hear during the holidays, especially at work and on christmas day is Diana Krall Christmas Songs.
Thank you.

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!

jj

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
#1 John Denver "Rocky Mountain Christmas"

#2 Vince Guaraldi "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

#3 Cheech & Chong's Chirstmas bit with the "Santa Claus and his old lady commune"

:) Happy Holidays!!!:)

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
I have to agree with major and say I like Bing Crosby this time of year. This is what I listen to

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I don't actually own any holiday music. So I'll just put down what I last listened to, which was Heather Nova - Oyster.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
God help me. Kenny G. Miracles.:eek: Yes I am closet KG fan. Shoot me now. Shoot me now.

M

MikeEckhardt

Audioholic Intern
Twisted Christmas tunes from Bob Rivers Twisted tunes of course!

Mike

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis