Enter to Win: Subwoofer Upgrade from Axiom Audio

What best describes the system(s) in your residence?

• Multiple Audio/Video systems linked together

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Multiple Audio/Video systems not linked together

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • A single audio and video system in a designated room

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • A single audio and video system in a multi-purpose room

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • A single audio system (no video)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just a TV

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other (please describe below)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Axiom Audio wants your opinion!

Axiom Audio is offering a FREE subwoofer of equal value with the purchase of a 5.1 home theater system to one (1) lucky eligible forum member. So if you buy an Epic Midi with an EP125, you get a free EP125 - if you buy an Epic 80 with an EP600, you get a free EP600!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Respond to the poll above and explain your response below in this contest thread.

Note this contest ends on December 31st, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hutzal

Audioholic Intern
At the moment (while saving for the Epic Grand Master 500) I just have a 2 channel audio with a tv in a multipurpose room.

I am as well finishing the basement for the dedicated theatre...the future will be friendly!

J

jhanley

Junior Audioholic
Currently I have a 7.1 Denon/Axiom A/V system in the family room for TV and movies. I also have a 2.1 stereo Yamaha/Mirage system in the "computer" room for music
and pc use. I would like to update the 2.1 to a 5.1 system
for a second TV room.

evilkat

evilkat

Senior Audioholic
Multiple audio/video linked by my computer.

5.1 Axiom with a link to my computer which also acts as my DVD player and DVR. Also I don't know if the monitor is considered as a seperate display unit from my TV :p

Audiosouse

Audiosouse

Audioholic
Zone 2

When I find the energy to run the speaker wire, I'm going to put my old Energy Pro 22 Reference speakers in the living room hooked up to Zone 2 on my receiver. Mainly for ambient noise or parties, outputting commercial free digital radio from my cable box. Is this considered multiple audio systems linked?

Anyone suggest best way to control volume from another level?

Finwick

Audiophyte
Wish

Would like to have a good system AV for a change so my wife and son can start enjoying what I've been trying to show her.

E

eddie

Junior Audioholic
One System for a Small Place

I have one A/V system in my apartment. I have a 37" LCD TV and a full surround sound system with a Pioneer Receiver at the hub.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I have a distributed A/V system with about 12 zones of audio including a single surround location (at this time) and 3 zones of HD/SD video distribution. I just picked up an 8x8 component matrix switcher and am tying that in with my 8x8 composite matrix switcher so that the PS3 can go to the plasma/projector in the family room, or if I want to watch the game, I can send the kids upstairs to play on their 32" lcd.

These toys are some fun stuff!

N

nickboros

Audioholic
I currently have the bose acoustimass system and am hoping to upgrade to Axiom within a few weeks. I also have a tv that I am hoping to upgrade within the next few years in my living room.

F

frodeus

Audiophyte
I have a kickass 50" plasma and a nice Pioneer receiver, but only sony speakers. :eek:

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I have two systems, but they're not linked together. Waiting for the price to come down for that to happen! :)

salad 419

salad 419

Audioholic Intern
I have a $29 DVD player, $34 VCR, and a 27" TV all purchased from Wal-Mart. Seriously. I wish I was joking. (All of my old Home Theatre Gear expired circa 1993 ) :(

Since my JVC Receiver Blew up, I'm using the back up to the back up Reference 180R by Quadraflex going thru E-710 Cerwin Vegas and an LW-12 Sub.

I was planning on buying the Epic 80 system as a Christmas Present for myself as well as an Onkyo TX-SR803 to get back into the hobby. Wife and Kids came first.

B

bigbeatxl

Audiophyte
I'm overhauling my A/V system in the main room. Already bought a new TV, Reciever, & DVD player. The sound system is the last to be upgraded since my last 5.1 set was pretty decent.

Eventually, a linked system in a second entertainment room will make an appearance. The missing puzzle piece is a media server to beam hdtv and dvr content around the house!

C

Churchy

Audiophyte
I have A single audio and video system in a designated room and I am thinking about upgrading very soon due to the bigger house size and upcoming finished basement.

K

kono144

Junior Audioholic
Multiple Audio/Video systems not linked together.

I have a dedicated 2 channel music system and hometheater system that is also a decent 2 channel music system.

Matt34

Matt34

One A/V system in a dedicated room as per my sig. Looking into a 2 channel rig though.

Highgear

Highgear

Audioholic Intern
My system needs this sub.

I've been using my "home theater in a box" sub with my newer high-end fronts and center. This would do my home theater a BIG justice.:D

B

burntcore1

Audiophyte
I have a dedicated home theater with a 4 zone audio only. I' m waiting for the new HDMI 1.3 spec to become available. At which time I will purchase either a 60" plus Plasma or 72" DLP. A Pioneer or Yamaha receiver and a 7.1 Axiom Architectural Series Epic Grand Master 500.

M

mitch57

Audioholic
I would love to have a dedicated theater room but unfortunately I just don't have the space for one. I have considered turning my attached two car garage into a dedicated theater room but I'm afraid the cost would be way above what I could afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis