Enter to Win: PureLink $349 DVI to VGA Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geeman

Audiophyte
1) No HDMI or DVI connection on my TV

2) Yes, I was aware.

3) I'm not really confused because i post all of my problems to the forum... thanks

B

brushro

Audioholic
Contest Entry

1)-No
2)-Yes
3)-Suuuure you will...I filled out the questionaire several weeks ago & no one's bothered getting back to me yet!!

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Tom Andry said:
Does your HDTV have a digital input, either DVI or HDMI, with HDCP?
3 HDTVs - 1 DVI w/HDCP, 1 HDMI w/HDCP, 1 DVI NO HDCP (!!!)

Tom Andry said:
Did you know that if they close the analog hole in early 2009, your HDTV might be obsolete?
Heck, next year with Blu-Ray I'm already in trouble!

Tom Andry said:
Confused about how to go digital?
Yes - will you please tell me how I'm going to fit a HDMI adapter through a 3/4" piece of conduit? It doesn't work and nobody has a realistic solution other than, what I would consider, an enhobinantly expensive digital fiber HDMI transmitter/receiver option.

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
1: My Tv has HDMI input on it.
2: Not worried about it, 2009's along time away in the tech world!
3: I'm covered.... I have the latest connections....

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
1-Yes (DVI), however I just sold it because of recent hardship (hurricane hit my condo)
But I will be buying another as soon as I get back on my feet.
2-Yes, I have heard this and think that this may be to early to state something like this.
Obsolete is a strong word. (I highly doubt that equipment bought in 2006-2008 will be obsolete in 2009)
That kind of statement reminds me of DVDs being obsolete because of BR DVD and HD-DVD. It just won't happen.
3-Nope, not confused at all.

A

akebono

Enthusiast
1) HDMI in

2) No

3) Not confused, but i'm not all digital yet due to budgetary considerations.

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
1. Does your HDTV have a digital input, either DVI or HDMI, with HDCP?
HDMI with HDCP
2. Did you know that if they close the analog hole in early 2009, your HDTV might be obsolete?
I have HDCP so should be ok, but im sure it will be obsolete in other regards by then anyways

3. Confused about how to go digital? Tell us what you've got in your system; we'll tell you how to hook it up with our PureLink's Free Digital Connectivity Audit

no thanks

H

heikie

Enthusiast
Does your HDTV have a digital input, either DVI or HDMI, with HDCP?
Unfortunatly, I do not have a HDTV setup yet.
Did you know that if they close the analog hole in early 2009, your HDTV might be obsolete?
I wasn't aware of this but will look into it when purchasing the next tv.
Confused about how to go digital? Tell us what you've got in your system; we'll tell you how to hook it up with our PureLink's Free Digital Connectivity Audit
I have various bits and pieces floating around here.
I am really interested in converting a DVI signal to output to one of my 21" analog computer monitors for watching movies or the analog projector that we use for presentations. May have some summer movies in the garden this year....
Sounds like a really neat product.
Yamaha R-V1105
Paradigm 11se, 5se, lcr-350, 10"sub
27" sony trinitron
21" sony trinitron monitors
starchoice reciever
JVC DVD player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com