Enter to Win: HardBody 160 CD case from Slappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msmith855

Junior Audioholic
Well I am far from versed on every quality speaker in production but on a high end scale my vote would be for Martin-Logan, on a more practical scale for those of us on reasonable budget I would vote for Infinity.

inmypjs

inmypjs

Junior Audioholic
Well in my limited experience with speakers I should say B&W, especially the Nautilus line. That's what I ended up with for my home theater speakers. The question is very general, it should be prefaced with "In your experience...". Also when you say "best" that's very subjective, you'll have to consider several criteria besides the acoustic quality of the speakers.

I've auditioned Martin Logan, Vienna Acoustics, Polk Audio, Paradigm, Gallo Acoustics, Boston Acoustics, JBL, Axiom Audio, Klipsch, Mirage, Bose, Sony, Jamo, and M&K.

S

stiletto pat

Audioholic
Best Speakers...

As is the case with almost everyone that has posted, I have not had the opportunity to listen to all the loudspeaker choices available. However, when I was putting together my new HT system a year and a half ago, I listened to as many high quality speakers as I could find available in the greater Tampa Bay and surrounding areas. I determined that the Paradigm Studio Reference Series seemed to offer the best sounding product for the relative price point I had established, so I bought them. Of course, right after I bought them, Paradigm rolled out their Signature Series, which are superb, but also more money. The bottom line is that I would have to place them at the top of the heap for HT speaker systems, and where I would start if I decide that I I'm going to spend more money in order to have to have more better sound.

By the way, Slappa makes great cases, and I am happy to enter the contest.

Thanks,

Pat:cool:

I

isu54

Audiophyte
It has been a few years since I have been shopping but when I came across the Atlantic Technology 450THX for my HT I was very excited. I had checked out the Def Techs and Paradigms and the ATs seemed much cleaner and more neutral. I have upgraded my reciever several times and the ATs have always sounded great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis