Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godan

Audioholic Intern
i'd love these on my computer, one's i'm using now are around 10 years old and about all you can say about them is yeah they make sounds

S

SnowmaNick

Junior Audioholic
I would use them with my new computer in my home office. Currently nothing speaker-wise on this computer as my wife took my AudioEngine's to her office one day and now refuses to bring them back.

I

iceshooter16

Enthusiast
I would definitely use them on my home computer, mainly for listening to music!

M

mikeak

Audiophyte
2nd / 3rd zone

These powered speakers would be perfect for all the people with a 5.1 / 7.1 receiver that has a 2nd zone option but it requires an amplifier.

I would set these speakers up in my 2nd zone room that will have a pool table. They would go perfectly in this room and it would save me the money that would be spent on a cheap amplifier and I could then put that in speakers. If they were advertised as such then people would realize their potential.

My receiver can only power the 7.1 system, but has hookup for 2nd and 3rd zone so something like this is perfect and will work for light music / party music or sound from the TV. Great solution!!

T

TLBTL

Audiophyte
I would most definitely use these speakers for the computer in the entertainment room, as this is the most used room in the house. Thanks, : )

E

eckerd

Audiophyte
High quality powered speakers

I would like to use them with my laptop!

L

Ljayinanc

Audiophyte
I would use them with my desktop as monitors for AV projects.

W

Wanderingalien

Audiophyte
Thanks Tom

I would use them as monitors in a home Voice over studio!
wanderingalien

J

John Hurd

Audiophyte
Great Contest

I would use these speakers in my office to make everyone jealous!!!

S

sneasham

Audiophyte
Audioengine revs up

I think these wonderful little speakers might make good spot monitors for my son's Southern Gospel Singing Group. I'm itching to try them out.

L

lesuoh

Audiophyte
Touch down!

I'd hook these bad boys up to my laptop in my home office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Audiophyte
At Home, in my office

As I'm still seeking employment (and now feel I'm being forced into retirement by circumstances), I find I'm spending a lot of time at home on my Mac.

I've seen and heard those speakers and love them. But can't afford them.

They would find a loving home with me, someone with high-end audio tastes and a Logitech budget.

barty1013

barty1013

Audiophyte
Where I would put these babies.

One beside each ear on the stands next to my bed. I always listen to music before I fall asleep, whales, liquid sound, Enya (sorry, I really like her (should I make excuses?), celtic music that's relaxing. But I've crushed so many headphones in my sleep! lol. The only other speakers are attached to the TV setup for the whole family....but I shall invest if I win these!

B

barsongs

Audiophyte
I would use these with my iPod in the passenger cabin of my Gulfstream V.

(I want to be completely prepared for when I get one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis