Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It was a very busy X-Mas and both Santa and I were good to me :)

I upgraded a lot this December:

Klipsch KG 4.5 --upgraded to--> Paradigm Studio 60 v.3
Klipsch KV 3 -- upgraded to--> Paradigm CC-570
Polk Rear Surrounds ----------> Paradigm ADV-470
Panasonic RP56 DVD Player ---> Panasonic S97S DVD Player
-----------------------------------------------------------

-Added XBOX 360
-Sharp 37" Plasma LC-37DB5U

I am happy and very broke :)) JK its been a good year

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
I was recently permitted to trade-up one DVD player for another, more expensive one as a Christmas present to myself -- who else, besides Santa, would know what AV gift I really wanted? However, what I really needed from Santa was a HDTV to take advantage of my DVD player's scalable digital video output over HDMI. However, I wouldn't have complained if Santa had given me a new SSP or HT receiver with HDMI switching and transcoding capabilities and with at least one i.Link input. :)

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I got the Battlestar Galactica miniseries and Batman Begins on DVD. Those were nice presents.

Things I've been hankering for but which I didn't get include:
Outlaw 990
Onix Reference 3
Velodyne SMS-1

M

MikeEckhardt

Audioholic Intern
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?

Sadly I got none!

What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

I wanted a Denon record player (believe it or not!). I also wanted the entire Genesis catalog on SACD but it wasn't relesed yet anyway! LOL.
I would of liked an XBOX360 but that didn't happen either... boo hoo hoo.

G

gonar

Enthusiast
what I got for x-mas

santa was good to me.

I got a yamaha htr-5860 and an athena as-c1

what I wanted but didn't get was the dayton 12" sub and 2 pairs of athena as-b1s

D

dnhiggins

Audiophyte
My pre-Christmas gifts to myself were a Sanyo PLV-Z4 projector and a 92" Panoview GrayWolf screen. On Christmas day I got a Harmony 676 remote and a handfull of DVDs.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
I'm getting no A/V gear for x-mas :-(

Santa did bring any A/V gear, but I did get lots of other good things.

I was hoping to get a pair of Axiom M22ti speakers to start off my HT upgrade and they will likely be my next A/V purchase.

I look forward to the $500 to outfit my HT with high end cabels.

in2thelord

in2thelord

Audiophyte
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?
I did not get ANY products for Christmas. :( :mad:

What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?
Santa did not bring me a Sherwood Newcastle P-965 preamp processor, A-965 amplifier, SD-871 universal DVD-A/SACD player, or AV123 Onix Reference Speakers (100 Center Channel, four Reference 1 Monitor speakers, Rocket UFW-10 Subwoofer). I would have settled for five Monster THX Monitor Speaker 200 with matching Tower Bass Module.:eek:

I guess he does not exist after all.:(

T

Tritonman

Junior Audioholic
I got jipped by santa this year in the audio dept. I would have liked to have gotten a Crown XLS 402 for my RTi10's

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
What I did get was a new Samsung 50" DLP tv.

What I didn't get was all the cables I need to properly hook everything up. :( So hopefully I'll win this contest and be able to get what all I need. :)

K

kluvlaw

Enthusiast
In the last 6 weeks Santa came through big time....

Toshiba 46' DLP (M84), interconnects, Directv HD Receiver (H10), over air antenna (Samsung powered unit), and a new Earthquake SuperNova MKIV10 Subwoofer (mine blew up a few months back, wow did I miss my low end).

Not too bad!

Bodymechanic

Bodymechanic

Junior Audioholic
I didn't get any A/V products per se. I did get a substantial amount of media; CD's, DVD's, etc.

I was hoping for a Sirius radio receiver. Damn that Santa for keeping a naughty-list!!! :eek:

S

Smackrabbit

Enthusiast
Santa didn't bring me anything electronic this year unfortunately.

What I really wanted was a Pioneer-79Avi universal player, so I can retire my SACD player, or a new receiver with HDMI switching (Denon or Pioneer work). I'll buy myself an SXRD set next year to go with these and retire the 34" XBR 960 as it's too small for football I find.

D

djoxygen

Full Audioholic
yeaahh... I don't think Santa could find the room on his platinum card for what this good little boy wanted.

The home theater related gifts under my tree were some kick-*** DVDs including the new cut of Sin City (with comic book, cards, and poker chips!) and Serenity.

Would have been nice to find the speakers I need to complete the surround system: Mackie HR626 or HRS120.

N

naisphoo

Banned
Well Christmas is over and Santa didn't bring me anything. I was hoping to get enough cash from Santa to buy myself the RBH T2....but no... probably next year or maybe never. Hopefully Santa will get me those cables... Lord, is Impact Acoustics my Santa after all? Please Santa I've been good to everyone including my wife eventhough she didn't let me get the T2.

B

blksnday

Enthusiast
What did I get?
I didnt get anything from Santa.
What I really want to get?
Sometime off work for a get away vacation

M

Moistfly

Audiophyte
I got an xbox360 and a few games and a pair of Athena F2's ... unfortunately the amp for my seperates died a few days earlier so now I have nothing to power the loudspeakers ... Hopefully I can convince the g/f to get me a pioneer 74txv-i for valentines

T

tparmer

Audioholic Intern
santa

since I built my entire theater room and system this summer, Santa didn't have much to bring me. I was pleased to find R30 and DMB Weekend on the Rocks cds/DVDs under the tree!

I really would love for Santa to bring me the Velodyne SMS-1 bass Eq system, maybe he has one laying arund that was undelivered on the 25th?

Happy Holidays to all.
Jm Lab Chorus S 716, 706 for center, 706 for sides, 705 for rears
Jm Lab Cobalt SW800 sub
Panasonic PT-AE700U projector?Chief mount
Carada Criterion 96" screen, classic white
Bluejeans cables
X Box
7 Lazy Boy Matinee seats-three in front, four in rear on 12" riser
Lutron Grafik Eye system
Harmony remote
Fiber Optic "stars" in ceiling

R

rjh22

Enthusiast
Merry Christmas

I got an mp3 player (just for casual, on-the-go listening). Also got some CD's, DVD-Videos, and DVD-Audios.

G

gilgreen

Audiophyte
Got the Yamaha RXV 2600 receiver. Want Pioneer 50" Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis