Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
edwelly

edwelly

Full Audioholic
My letter to Santa was pretty short... I asked for a Harmony 880, the new Emotiva Ultra-Lite LPA-1 and a new SVS PB-10 sub. I got the remote, the LPA-1 is on pre-order and the sub was too heavy for Santa's sleigh... 1 outta 3 isn't too bad...
Now if only Santa had brought Logitech some better software to program the remote via the internet... :D

U

ultralord

Audiophyte
i got movies but wanted HD widescreen. oh well maybe for my birthday

T

tyvias

Audiophyte
I received an Apple iPod video and a Harmony Remote 880. I wish Santa would have gave me a Totem Acoustics 6.1 speaker system with a APC power conditioner with battery backup. I can wait for that big screen HDTV until next Xmas. Otherwise I was happy with what I got this Xmas :)

M

MartinMTX

Audiophyte
What I got for Christmas

Santa did very well, since he stayed pretty close to the $5k audioholics-recommended system.
Got an Axiom Audio Epic 175 system, a Yamaha xxx1500 (can't remember the letters) 7x120W receiver and a Yamaha xxx1500 (ditto) universal CD/DVD player. Still planning to get a 42inch Panasonic Plasma, but waiting on my room remodel (which I am doing)

However, no wires!! Please help.

Matt34

Matt34

I received some new DVDs, DVD-As, a home kit for my XM radio and on it's way(still) is a Bic Acoustech HT-65 Center.

Will be ordering a new HSU VTF-3 MK 2 the first of the year!

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I got an Xbox 360 and a few games, call of duty 2 in surround sound is amazing!! What I really wanted Santa to bring me was a new svs subwoofer but I guess I can make do with just a 360.

C

clarkjarvis

Audiophyte
I got a new phillips DVD player and upgraded HTPC software. What I really want is a new 42inch or greater HDTV

B

biorep

Audioholic Intern
i have a son now so I no longer exist to santa ;) i need a reciever baaad and wanted the yammy 2600, and an xbox360, and deftech fronts to match the center and sub, and....

abean

Audiophyte
surprised

I received a SONY Dream system Home threater system. I did not even asked for it. It is a great starter system, especially when your on a budget. I'm finishing my basement so this was a great kick in the butt to getting it done. Next 50" LCD or Projector!

Tom Andry said:
The
Impact Acoustics
Team would really like to make your holiday addition to your A/V rig play with all the performance possible. To that end, we'd like to hook up your new components with Impact Acoustics cables. One random winner will be selected from folks discussing the topic described below, and that lucky Audioholic will win up to $500 of Impact Acoustics products to help them install their new gear. No limitations, no exceptions, no excuses. You pick what you need, we'll send it to you. Up to a $500 MSRP value!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Note this contest ends on January 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darthjason

Enthusiast
What I got for Christmas

I got the Bob Dylan hybird SACD box set and the Radio Shack analog SPL meter.

What I want is a Denon-3910.

D

dnaps

Enthusiast
got a 32" LCD .....and still wanting a Marantz 7.1 receiver and in-wall speakers to accompany it

W

wackii

Audiophyte
Tom Andry said:
The Impact AcousticsTeam would really like to make your holiday addition to your A/V rig play with all the performance possible. To that end, we'd like to hook up your new components with Impact Acoustics cables. One random winner will be selected from folks discussing the topic described below, and that lucky Audioholic will win up to $500 of Impact Acoustics products to help them install their new gear. No limitations, no exceptions, no excuses. You pick what you need, we'll send it to you. Up to a $500 MSRP value!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Note this contest ends on January 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!
Well, Santa did not bring me anything this year. I kinda figured it out and planned it out, so I got myself a DIY GR-Research AV/3 main speakers. What I really want is a nice 200W/5ch amp and a matching GR-Research center speaker. Lastly, the new tech DLP 50" HDTV would be nice. I guess they're too heavy for Santa to carry them in his bag... So he ignored me. Looking forward for them next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

df4801

Banned
Got my HT finally installed with a sharp 12K pj for christmas.
What I wanted in addition was a denon 4806.

C

cwgesch

Audiophyte
Thanks Santa

For the new Onkyo 503 receiver... too bad I wont get it till Jan. 9th!:(

T

TopshelfPro

Audiophyte
I guess Santa's sled was a little overloaded, I wanted a 5 channel 200wpc amp, I guess it was to many choices and not enough time. I'll have that thing real soon though!!

Look my sweetie called my best friend to get help: now i have Pind Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon in SACD, which my setup handles just fine, wow that is awesome and I'm so happy, oh a new pocket knife, 4 new wine glasses a bottle of wine and $50 from Lowes! Considering we put a $50 dollar limit I did good...yeah I went over too, my honey got a new pair of 1/4 carrot diamond earrings, he..he. She was extrememly happy and p...... because I led her on that she bested me in gifts, and of course we know what diamonds cost.:cool:

My babe and I evacuated for hurricane Katrina, so I feel blessed that our family and friends and pets survived the horrific event, we could have lost so much and we didn't, so hopefully everybody else got what did wanted or didn't want for this season. Thanks to all in the America and the world that pitched in. You never know how thankful we are to you.:)

God bless,:rolleyes:

Mark

S

sokrman14

Audioholic
I had a good Xmas, I got my center channel, Quad L center, and my subwoofer, HSU VTF3 MKII. My Xmas was very successful.

Bryguy

Bryguy

Audioholic
Visit from Black Peter

I got bupkiss. I hinted for a flat screen tv, logitech remote, headphones or a sub. I guess I'm stuck breaking out my own credit card again .

Bryguy

W

Wiley

Audiophyte
What I Got For Christmas

What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?

Unfortunately, Santa was a little tight this year. I got an MP3 Player with the promise of a "Rain Check" for next year.

What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

I REALLY wanted a new HDTV to go along with my semi-new pre/pro. Skunked again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis