Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
The Impact AcousticsTeam would really like to make your holiday addition to your A/V rig play with all the performance possible. To that end, we'd like to hook up your new components with Impact Acoustics cables. One random winner will be selected from folks discussing the topic described below, and that lucky Audioholic will win up to $500 of Impact Acoustics products to help them install their new gear. No limitations, no exceptions, no excuses. You pick what you need, we'll send it to you. Up to a $500 MSRP value!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Note this contest ends on January 31st, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Armbender

Enthusiast
What did I get for X-mas

Fortunately me and Santa are pretty tight. So I ended up getting an XBOX360 and 2 games and an SVS PB12 Plus 2. Not too shabby. Wish I could have got the OK for my 800 series upgrade. Oh well...Maybe for Easter. LOL. But now i could use some new cables to hook it up

H

hankdog

Audioholic Intern
I got a velodyne sms1 sub eq, spent all day playing with it, well worth it, especaily when santa brings it

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Santa did not bring me any audio stuff this year:(

The only thing I need to be satisfied (for the time being) is a new sub, and a T.V. There was not enough room on his sleigh for either so i will have to wait till the tax man gives me back some returns!!!

Sub is next on the list, then a T.V. will follow when funds permit!

B

Bigfishe

Junior Audioholic
Santa's mailed it in

Santa's ordering me
a pioneer 1015
and Bic Acoustech System, and if the Misses finds it in her heart a second Sub.

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
I bought myself a Denon AVR-4306. Merry Christmas to me!!

Now I want a universal disc player to go with it. Maybe the Denon DVD-3910 so that I can have the full bass management for all formats that I've always wanted ;) .

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
I got a couple of games for my PS2 and a couple of movies.

What I didn't get? The pre-amp, speakers and amp that I wanted!

M

mitch57

Audioholic
Lot's of DVD-A/SACD Multi Channel Audio Disks

I got $150.00 worth of DVD-A/SACD disks from my daughter. What I really wanted is a new Processor. Specifically I have my eyes on the Anthem AVM 30, AVM 50 or the D1/D2.

Maybe next year!

S

Svenhook

Audioholic
I got an SACD of Jeff Beck. Thats about it. I would have liked a power conditioner, or a new set of speakers, or some cables, but im happy with what i got. BTW DDR is wonderful

R

rbrychckn

Audiophyte
Pioneer 1015 and my own personal santa will be getting Axiom 22ti's, VP150, and a subwoofer of unknown identity. Oh... and got a Chaintech AV-710 to get the computer into the whole A/V system!

D

Devin79

Audioholic Intern
Denon 3910/4806 Combo for Christmas.

Well, Santa didn't actually get me my two home theater items, I did. But Santa did give me a cool digital Camera.

I bought the Denon 3910/4806 combo, awesome performance. Now I just need to get some Impact Accoustics cables to hook it all up:)

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
My daughter was extraordinarily generous to the ol' man this Christmas. She got me a Panasonic PT-AE900U projector for my soon-to-be-started home theater room. Don't know what I did to deserve this - I thought I was bad this year.

S

Sinsemilla

Audioholic Intern
I got the superbit editions of Fifth Element and Spiderman 2. In addition, Santa is also ordering for me a Yamaha RX-V2500.

What he didn't bring me... Well, I had asked for a commercial size THX Certified movie theater w/ stadium seating built onto my house as an addition.. perhaps next year though

B

BobBart

Audioholic
I got an infocus 4805 and a modchip for the xbox. Now the only thing I need is a better video card for the computer and a dvi to m1 cable for the projector. Got to save some more money tho.

P

penst8r

Audiophyte
What wanted but didn't get...

I got some movies and games for my XBox. What I wanted, but didn't get, was a new universal DVD deck (Santa was "intimidated" by the choices).

T

The MOX

Audiophyte
Toshiba HDTV

Santa brought a Toshiba 56MX195 HDTV to my house for Christmas, along with the Toshiba 4980 upscaling DVD player.

The TV is a wonderful present but Santa ran out of resources before he could bring me an upgrade to my old Denon 3600 HT receiver. I guess that will have to wait for the Easter bunny to pony up some cash.

(oh yes, Santa you can have the DVD player back..:) )

M

mark4mich

Audioholic Intern
Hanukah Harry got me a pre-order for the Emo UL separates from AV123.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dvd Video Concerts !!!

I love live concerts on dvd video. Thank you Santa!!!:cool:

Also got Sennheiser 280HD headphones for the drum room, good quality/noisy room, hope thy protect my ears. If not I don't have regular headphones so they will do for starters.

I didn't get speakers, receiver, universal player but thats okay I'll buy them myself. save your resources for the little boys and girls Santa!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis