Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maweisberg

Audiophyte
What did I get for X-mas

I got a portable dvd/gps ,which I absolutely love!. There isn't anything I didn't get that I wanted.

wlecount

wlecount

Audiophyte
Santa Gets So Much Nicer When Your Older

One of the greatest perks of becoming a young adult is your parents let you pick what you want :D . This year I was lucky enough to get the following...

• Yamaha 770W 7.1-Ch. XM Satellite Ready Digital Home Theater Receiver HTR-5860BL
  • 2 - Klipsch Synergy III 6-1/2" 2-Way Dual-Woofer Floorstanding Speaker F-2
  • Klipsch Synergy III 5-1/4" 2-Way Center-Channel Speaker C-2
  • psb Alpha SubSonic 1 Powered Subwoofer
  • A little A/V stand from wal-mart (it may not be expensive, but for now it'll hold my stuff)

Now I just need to get the stuff to hook it all up and make it sound nice. Yay for Christmas! :p

KC23

KC23

Audioholic
I got a Yamaha RX-V2500 receiver and Axiom M60ti floor speakers for the holidays.

Plan/want on getting Axiom VP150 center, EP500 subw, S8 surrounds and a plasma TV this year.

Tom Andry said:
The Impact AcousticsTeam would really like to make your holiday addition to your A/V rig play with all the performance possible. To that end, we'd like to hook up your new components with Impact Acoustics cables. One random winner will be selected from folks discussing the topic described below, and that lucky Audioholic will win up to $500 of Impact Acoustics products to help them install their new gear. No limitations, no exceptions, no excuses. You pick what you need, we'll send it to you. Up to a $500 MSRP value!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Note this contest ends on January 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

heartsurgeon

Audiophyte
got a 24" LCD for the office display, and got a 320 gig drive for the HTPC, as well as a NORCO firewire 12 bay drive enclosure.

really want to get a sony ruby projector.

johndoe

johndoe

Audioholic
got: advent 12" powered sub (appropriate for my set).
wanted: the denon HTIB (which I'll win in a few days from audioholics :) , so no problem)

runninkyle17

runninkyle17

Audioholic
I got tools. Which are actually going to be used to make an MTM center channel, a Flext HT stand, and some new 3-way floorstanders.

My future HiFi wishes are to either build a nice 15" sub or buy an SVS PB12.

D

Diablo

Audioholic Intern
Santa had a big sleigh this year. I got an HP 5880 DLP, and a Panasonic DVD-S77 upscaling dvd player. I'd like to get a HDMI switcher.

S

saxoman

Audiophyte
Impact Acoustics Contest

No audio/video products for me this year... I wish Santa had brought me a new plasma TV.
Tom Andry said:
The Impact AcousticsTeam would really like to make your holiday addition to your A/V rig play with all the performance possible. To that end, we'd like to hook up your new components with Impact Acoustics cables. One random winner will be selected from folks discussing the topic described below, and that lucky Audioholic will win up to $500 of Impact Acoustics products to help them install their new gear. No limitations, no exceptions, no excuses. You pick what you need, we'll send it to you. Up to a $500 MSRP value!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread.

Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

Note this contest ends on January 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blacksquid

Audioholic Intern
All I Want for Christmas ...

This year Santa told me to buy myself a set of B&W in-wall speakers for my HT. What I didn't get is the construction permit from Fairfax County for the house that will contain my HT :(

D

D69000

Audiophyte
I got a sony dvp-cx995v 400 disc hdmi upconverting dvd changer to go with my new samsung hlr-5078 dlp tv I bought last month. Now I need some cables to hook everything up.

E

eirepaul

Audioholic
Just a Best Buy gift certificate which I'll use for some software. I really want a new sub and a HDTV. They'll come in the new year.

G

girly2005

Audiophyte
What I got was nothing, too many things going on to even think of Christmas.
I hope next year is better, I would like a new Audio Makeover our equipment is pretty old. :eek:

L

lcflyer

Audiophyte
What I got for Xmas

It took some convincing to Santa, but I got a Sony KDSR50XBR1 LCOS projection TV. WOW!!!!. Now to match it up with the Harman Kardon (which is not released until next month) DVD47 DVD/DVD-A/SACD player with HDMI. Some quality cables now would do the trick. Thanks Santa.

C

cmusic

Junior Audioholic
I did not get anything for my HT system for Christmas, not even a DVD.:( I wanted Santa to bring me a Denon DVD-2910, but he forgot I guess.

R

RudeDog

Enthusiast
Must not have been a very good boy this year since I didn't get my Denon AVR-4306. Just have to keep trying:)

B

bmak

Audiophyte
I had asked for a variety of new speakers, and other A/V equipment. I received the RadioShack Analog Sound Level Meter. Still waiting to save for the rest.

R

Rutlanda

Junior Audioholic
New Speakers

Santa brought me used Thiels and they're kicka$$! I dodn't even think Santa shopped used. I really wanted Musical Fidelity gear and a pair of B&W 805s. Thanks for the chance to win.

T

Thumper

Audiophyte
I got no audio presents this year, unless you count the Best buy gift card I got, which will be used to freshen up my music collection. I really wanted a new receiver, Yamaha 2600, 1600 or Denon 3805, or 3806. Oh oh and a sub :D

D

ddc

Audiophyte
LOTR movies.
And also, though not exactly on Christmas, last month, I got a Harman Kardon 635 receiver (awesome) to replace an old Pioneer and a Sharp XR-1X portable projector for presentations/movies.
a set of surround speakers to complement my JBL hp520 floorstanding speakers would be nice...

L

lbjazz

Audioholic Intern
I suppose you could technically consider the 5 speakers and a subwoofer I just got a Christmas present. I wish Santa would have brought a receiver and dvd player, but those will be comming shortly. As soon as the money falls in place I'm getting a Denon 1906 receiver and a denon 1920 player. It's gonna be SWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis