Enter to Win: $500 of cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMezz

Enthusiast
Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

I did get some DVDs for Christmas, but no A/V equipment. I did get "A Band of Brothers" which I could watch over and over. I would like to have gotten and Anthem AVM30 but looks like I'm on my own.

B

BaSiC Evil

Audioholic Intern
<B>Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?<b\>

For Christmas I bought myself an Optoma H31 package from an online retailer. I have yet to have it installed, but by late next week, I should.

I was like a kid in the candy store when the delivery guy knocked on my door to deliver it.:)

I really want a new receiver, not too picky right now....I would like the Yamaha 2600 or the Pioneer 1015.

P

pvpeacock

Audiophyte
I must have been a good boy last year, because I got a 2PartsFusion DMS-702 Digital Media Server with 460 GB of hard drive space for my CD collection, home movies and photos!!! I also just bought a Marantz SR8500 receiver to replace my Sony 3000ES which had up-conversion problems and only had 2 component inputs. The Marantz has 4 component inputs + 2 HDMI inputs, so I don't need my digital switcher anymore. Hoooyah! New cables to hook all this together would be great, too!

D

Donald Smith

Audiophyte
What didn't I get for Christmas?

I really wanted a Dolby Digital Receiver by Pioneer, but I did get the Battlestar Galactica DVD - Season 1

zincman

zincman

Enthusiast
Santa left coal

Not really but how about a pair of JBL 4430's, wish he would have left me 4 pairs!!!!

K

kearaboss

Enthusiast
i got a new dvd player, but its just a cheap knock off. i really wanted a nice universal player that upconverts, but its still better than the old VHS

J

jsamms

Audiophyte
Santa brought nothing A/V, but I asked for a Yamaha RX-V2600. Somehow, the Yama and six Sony surrounds appeared last week. Thank you American Express.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't have much on my list this year. A family gift was a 42" plasma for the bedroom and I got a Zektor 4x1 component video switcher which will finally allow my 400 disc and off-air HD to be added to our system with one spot left as room to grow.

That was about all that was on my list. I want a solid center channel speaker (wall mount) sometime this year. and a PS3 of course.

S

Shaftoe

Enthusiast
Tom Andry said:
Contest Question: What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?
I didn't get any home theater products for Christmas! :mad:

I was really hoping for a new a/v receiver, a power conditioner or new rear channel speakers, or at least a gift card that would allow me to buy it myself.

bwood

bwood

Enthusiast
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas? What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?

This christmas i got some new speakers to add on to give me 5.1. i love it. wish i had gotten a more powerful receiver also though

Hipnotic4

Hipnotic4

Full Audioholic
What audio/video or home theater products did you get for Christmas?

-Well lets see I got no A/V equipment. However, I got a vacuume. Yes, an Orec XL Vacuum AND a scarf along with a Casset tape rack. I didnt know they made casset tape racks any more. But hey I got lucky.:rolleyes:

What products did you really want, that Santa didn't bring?
ehh i dont know. Im not the type to ask for stuff. As long as the fam is happy im coo.

M

Monkeypimp

Enthusiast
I didn't get anything audio for christmas whatsoever. Infact I got kitchen stuff and clothes. But what i would have loved to have gotten was a the new emotiva ul seperate setup, the problem is that they aren't available yet. So i guess i have to wait. And once i buy the setup i won't be able to connect it since i cant seem to get enough money together to buy the cables.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Nope Santa did not bring me anything this year.
(Other than a DVD)
However having the upgrade bug - like most.
I will play Santa myself throughout the entire year.:p

A

AbdullahHaydar

Audiophyte
gifts

No digital devices for holiday gifts this year. The next device on my desirable list is a 50" HDTV plasma.

S

sparr777

Audiophyte
X-mas

Received:

Xbox 360 + 4 games
Denon AVR 3805

Wanted:

New sub SVS PB12-Plus/2 or HSU VTF-3HO preorder

-rich

T

tylerdurden

Audioholic Intern
Santa brought:

A 50" plasma from Dell
A Yamaha 5890 Receiver

Next Years list:

SVS PB10

F

formula350

Audiophyte
Santa didn't bring me any AV products because he was busy buying me tools to replace my engine in my car.

But I figured if I waited this long I'd wait til CES and there are a couple of items I'm looking at like the Denon 2807 or the new HD DVD players which both conviently come out the same month as my birthday.

R

r.beckman

Audiophyte
Got & Didn't

This year I received Polkaudio in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. Three LC265i (LCR) and two LC65i (SL/SR).

I did not receive a media center. (Yes, I know that would be wanting too much!)

S

soundsfine

Audioholic
Santa brought a 37" LCD. Very nice. It would have been nice to have an upconverting DVD player to go with it...

M

mark4mich

Audioholic Intern
Just got Sony Bravia XBR40 LCD. Delivery is on 2-4-06. Need good cables for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis