Enter to Win: $250 in Cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TamaraDLeonard

Enthusiast
Tom Andry said:
Contest Question: Have you ever played a musical instrument? Do you play now? If so, what instrument? Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?
I have never played an instrument (unless you count the Recorder in elementary school LOL) I have an Autoharp and a keyboard, but what I do I do not consider 'playing.' I do mess around with them every now and then. OH wait! I DO KAZOO :-D I have never purchased pro audio cables...perhaps one day if I had something to connect them to. If I win, if it is something I cannot personally use at home, I would give them to my church so they could have better sound quality.

Bryguy

Bryguy

Audioholic
Have I ever played a musical instrument? Yes, I played piano about 30 years ago as a kid. This only lasted a couple of years. The only instruments I may currently play would be air guitar or air drums after a few fun beverages:D .

Bryguy

S

spydah

Audiophyte
I played the drums for 10 years and did some singing. The singing ended as puberty began. Now I'm a seasoned steering wheel drummer. The dashboard gets added in for effect and the rearview mirror is a great cymbal crash.

A

audiofox

Full Audioholic
Tom Andry said:
Contest Question: Have you ever played a musical instrument? Do you play now? If so, what instrument? Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?
1. Yes, I have played guitar for 40 years and have previous professional experience in symphonic choirs and stage vocal performance.

2. Yes, I am considering pro audio cables for my two HT setups, primarily unbalanced RCA interconnects.

Rex

Rex

Audioholic
Yes, I have played the trumpet and guitar.

I haven't played either instrument for years.

I have recently purchased DVI and HDMI cables.

S

star2sound

Enthusiast
Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Trombone, Barritone, Viola
No plan to purchase pro audio cables

majorloser

majorloser

I played trombone MANY years ago. Wish I would have learned sax :( If I had, I'd probably still be playing. Or at least piano.

I don't have any plans to purchase pro cables at this time, but I do have a few friends that still play (and get paid). They shop for most of their supplies on-line.

vierling

vierling

Enthusiast
GTR & Percussion

Guitar, and African percussion.

I´m always buying cables, but what I like to do, is buy the cable in bulk ( Belden, or Mogami ) and the connectors as I need them, usually from Monster Cable for RCA, and Neutrik for XLR
I don´t use / like the TRS.

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
i'm musically challenged, so no instruments now or in my future

T

Tim-Ex

Enthusiast
I used to play the drums/percussion and now I am the owner of a professional DJ service in NYS. I have bought tons of cables (50+ XLR, mic, 1/4", mini, Speakon, etc.) and will buy many more as I continue to obtain more equipment and upgrades.

Tim.

Senior Audioholic

While I personally have not played an electric insturment, I have supported many musician in a technical nature. I have puchaced and repaired many cables and electrical music devices. A local music shop offers a lifetime warrenty on their store branded insturment and microphone cables. If it fails for any reason (beyond abuse) you can just bring it in and they will hand you a new one.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
Contest Question: Have you ever played a musical instrument? Yes
Do you play now? No
If so, what instrument? I the past I have played the piano and trupet and tried to learn guitar but it didn't take.
Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)? No

Thanks,
Brad

S

StanVlna

Enthusiast
$250 in Cables from Impact Acoustic

I used to play accordion.
I am looking for HDMI cable to hook up a video scaler to my new big screen TV and an optical digital cable to hook up a DVD recorder to the video scaler.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
I play piano and bass guitar. I also play with my relatives and we are always looking for some decent patch cables. It's always about the price.

bwood

bwood

Enthusiast

I used to play some acoustic guitar and a little drums. Never had any pro audio cables however

nellie7799

nellie7799

Enthusiast
I play the guitar and have been considering doing some recording, so yes I have been looking around at pro quality a/v cables.

Kerosene Burner

Kerosene Burner

Audiophyte
cable poll

Have you ever played a musical instrument?
I played the drums from 5th grade into college, in concert band as well as a few garage bands.
Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables?
I recently bought $200 worth of audio and video cables for my home theater build. Still not done, though, so great quality cables would always help!

C

cmossell

Audiophyte
Have you ever played a musical instrument?

Trumpet in Jr. High band. Recorder in grade school. Also, various glockenspeils and xylophones.

Do you play now?

Nope.

If so, what instrument?

n/a

Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?

I've never had the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis