Enter to Win: $250 in Cables from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
The Impact Acoustics Team is launching a new product line (Stage and Studio Audio Cables) and they want to know how many of you Audioholics are interested in these types of products. One lucky random winner will be selected from folks discussing the topic described below, and that lucky Audioholic will win up to $250 of Impact Acoustics products. You pick what you want, we'll send it to you. Up to a $250 MSRP value!

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following question in one simple response in this contest thread.

Contest Question: Have you ever played a musical instrument? Do you play now? If so, what instrument? Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?

Note this contest ends on June 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Question: Have you ever played a musical instrument? Do you play now? If so, what instrument? Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?

Yes, I've played the piano, trumpet, and guitar.

I have no plans to purchase pro audio cables...but I could use a set for my Ovation guitar! :)

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
Have you ever played a musical instrument?
Yes. Piano, Bass Guitar, Guitar.
Do you play now?
Occasionally.
If so, what instrument?
Guitar.
Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?
I haven't. I avoid microphones (by request), and usually play an acoustic guitar (I may need an amp and cable if my daughter doesn't come get her Fender, though).

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
$250 in Cables from Impact Acoustics

I have played (at it) Acoustic Guitar & Keybord,Some truly great "Drum" sessions(with hand made Conga's,bongos),Harmonica & Vocal arrangent's/harmonies with many gifted folk's!(Been very blessed jamming with some of the finest Artist's/Good people)! I'am allways needing a good "XLR, TRS and RCA Cables.While I've not purchased any recently, I'am keeping a eye-open for a better Guitar(longer,better made)Cable."Patch-cords" are allways in the "basket(Wish-list or otherwise)seems not unlike a great pair of sock's,one either wonder's off, wears-out and/or grounding problems with sub-standard terminations/cables,act.Be interesting to see how a "Top of the line" Co. as "Impact Acoustics" will build a better........ Best of Luck to All,Happy Trail's.......................

C

Craig234

Audioholic
Response

I have played piano, trumpet, baritone. I don't play now...

And I have not bought any cables in a while, but expect to need some soon for a new projector hookup.

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
Tom Andry said:
Answer the following question in one simple response in this contest thread.

My simple response: No.

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
yes.. electric/acoustic guitar, piano. plan on buying violin and drums someday.

no plans to buy cables but they would be nice.

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Piano and now learning guitar.

The pro cables are handy for professional equipment in my system such as the behringer feedback destroyer.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
I played the trumpet. I no longer play it, although I might break it out every once in a while to make my wife, a piano teacher, cringe :)

Right now, I have no plans to buy cables.

C

CharlyD

Enthusiast
Have you ever played a musical instrument?
Yes - piano, organ, clarinet

Do you play now?
Rarely

If so, what instrument?
Piano

Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?
No

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
Tom Andry said:

I have never played a musical instrument, nor have I purchased or planned to purchase pro audio cables.

D

djoxygen

Full Audioholic
Tom Andry said:
Have you ever played a musical instrument? Do you play now? If so, what instrument? Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?
Yes.
Yes.
Keyboards, electric bass, acoustic/electric guitar, electronic percussion, viola.
I regularly purchase XLR, TRS-1/4, and TS-1/4 cables.

S

sk60

Enthusiast
Have you ever played a musical instrument? Do you play now? If so, what instrument? Have you recently purchased or are you considering the purchase of pro audio cables (XLR, TRS, RCA for microphones, amplifiers, recorders, etc.)?

I do not play any musical instruments nor have I played them in the past. No purchase plans

D

dlrepp

Enthusiast
pro cables

I don't play anything except I fiddle with my navel. Sorry, i couldn't resist. My kids play in their school band. saxophones and flute. The flute player also has a keyboard and mike in her bedroom. I could use better cable for her set up. Also, I help run the soundboard for praise and worship at our church. We are always replacing or repairing the cheap cables. I've tried to get them to buy higher quality stuff to avoid all the panic and running around when something doesn't work and there is only 5 minutes until service begins. Maybe when we move into our new building they will be more open. Have an awesome day. Dan

A

amp74

Audiophyte
I play the piano. I have no plans to purchase proaudio gear for it.

C

cleansparks

Enthusiast
I used to play the trombone, but do not currently play.

I'm currently considering purchasing XLR cables.

P

PSU80

Junior Audioholic
I have played piano, trumpet, baritone & trombone. I currently fooling around with a midi keyboard and am contemplating the purchase of an amp and cables.

mytzen

mytzen

Audioholic
I played the cello in elementary and middle school.
I have not played an instrument since then so I have no plans to buy any pro audio cables

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Question

Yes, I played the Alto Sax for several years.

I currently don't find much time to play but might take it up again in the future.

I have not purchased any pro audio cables and don't plan to in the near future. If I get a high end pre-amp and amp, I would take advantage of the XLR connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis