Enter to Win: $200 Amazon gift card from Carada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

No.

:D

B

BobBart

Audioholic
Yes.

I am planning on updating my seating. Already have the money and I am waiting to order the furniture.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General

Contest Questions:
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)

"How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"

No.

n/a.

n/a.

That was my boring but truthful reply.

F

feffpig

Audiophyte
contest entry

Not getting a rebate. Not for me, not for my wife, not for my kid. Too much income.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"
Already have a Carada screen, and wouldn't buy anything else.

not applicable;
no rebate, no need for screen, therefore no purchase.

ok, now cough up the $200 Amazon credit!

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic

Indirectly - Finishing up the lobby and 1/2 bath adjacent to the theater room. Partially funded by rebate money.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

I am considering some sort of masking or drape system for a future purchase (to mask existing 2.4 aspect screen down to 1.85).

It went pretty fast. Just about the day I got it.;)

V

Vart

Audioholic

Nope

None

N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis