Enter to Win: $150 worth of HDMI product from Impact Acoustics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misterkit

Enthusiast
Nothing is hooked up via HDMI as the equipment does not support it. However, I have upgrade plans and will try to get everything on HDMI.

Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away a $150 worth of HDMI product of your choosing to three (3) eligible forum members.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions: What components in your system are connected together with HDMI? Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number? What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI?

Note this contest ends on September 30th, 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
What components in your system are connected together with HDMI? Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number? What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI?

Dish Network 622 Sat Receiver and my Epson 550 front projector.

No problems.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Dish 622 HD Sat Receiver and Epson 550 front projector

no problems

S

sandtrap

Junior Audioholic
Not HDMI yet

I have no HDMI connections (yet)!

M

mluttermoser

Enthusiast
My System and HDMI

I have my digital cable box, and DVD player hooked up to my TV,

Cable Box: DCT6416
DVD Player: Marnatz DV-8400 (with a dvi adapter)
TV: LG 37" LCD model 37lc2d

I am using a terk hdmi switcher, and have no problems with the hookup.

D

DMD123

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions: What components in your system are connected together with HDMI? Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number? What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI?

My DVD player (Marantz DV7500) is hooked up to my TV (Sony KDS-R50XBR1) with HDMI. I have had no problems with it. It has worked fine. My only wish is that my TV had more than 2 HDMI inputs. The newer ones have 3. With the possibility of a PS3, HD-DVD, Cable box in the future this could be an issue.

J

jayronna

Audiophyte
Currently I have no HDMI connections, but that is going to change very soon.

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
none of my gear is currently hooked up via hdmi.
i did however assist a friend in hooking up his sony dvd player and sony lcd via hdmi. it would never work well for very long. connector design is junk. no way to keep it secure. we eventually did a "loop and tape" but as soon as the tape quits sticking connector will come loose again.

P

project86

Audioholic
Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away a $150 worth of HDMI product of your choosing to three (3) eligible forum members.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Note this contest ends on September 30th, 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
I have no HDMI connections at the moment. My receiver (JVC RXD401) has HDMI but my TV doesnt, so there is no point, therefore no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Senior Audioholic
What components in your system are connected together with HDMI? Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number? What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI?

None:p

Just DVI and component video, Toslink and S/PDIF coax audio here.

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
I have no HDMI connections at this time. I expect to replace my six-year-old HD RPTV in about a year or so - I'll be looking to take advantage of HDMI at that time.

W

wprogers

Enthusiast
What components in your system are connected together with HDMI?
My TV, Cable HD-DVR, PS3
Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number?
Westinghouse LVM-37w1, Motorola DCT3416 I, Sony PS3 60GB
What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI?
No problems.

A

Abear

Audiophyte
I have my 60GB PS3 hooked up to my 37" Philips 37PF7320A LCD. I have had no problems so far, but I just switched from Component to HMDI on Friday. Hopefully nothing will go wrong.

J

jhanley

Junior Audioholic
What components in your system are connected together with HDMI? Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number?

Motorola QIP6200 set top box connected to Samsung LN-T1953H LCD TV.

What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI?

The only problem I have is a vertical green line on the outside of the picture when using 108i and Samsung "just scan" picture format.

J

jigesh

Enthusiast
These DVD and HD-DVD players are connected to projectors and plasma TV:

Pansonic S97 DVD player to Panasonic 42" EDTV model TH-42PWD8UK ; and also to Sanyo PLV-Z5 projector

Toshiba HD-A20 HD-DVD player to Marantz VP4001 projector; and also to Panasonic 42" EDTV model TH-42PWD8UK.

No problems.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
HDMI connections

I am using HDMI from my Oppo DV970HD DVD player to the 32" Scepter LCD. Due the the short distance, I am not having any problems with the inexpensive cable that came with the DVD player.

D

dapig

Audiophyte
Hdmi

I am using a 15 foot HDMI cable from my Dish Network HD DVR (7221) to my Samsung TNF 4661 TV. I have had some handshake issues with the connection that apparently is related to a main board on the Samsung TV. They are barely noticable but I'm a perfectionist about this stuff.

G

GaryZ06

Junior Audioholic
Dish TV 622 HD DVR hooked via HDMI to Pioneer 6010 plasma.
Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD hooked to Pioneer 6010 plasma.
I have no problems at all.

O

Ohmen

Audioholic

Ihave a Pioneer PRO-1140HD TV hooked to a OPPO 970hd and a Yamaha RX-v2700. Yamaha RX-v2700 hooked to a D-link 520 media player.

So far the only problem I have had is the HDMI cable coming disconnected. The HDMI cable is plugged in straight up from the bottom of the TV and the weight of the cable seems to cause it to come unplugged if the TV is moved at all

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
1.What components in your system are connected together with HDMI? PS3 to DLP

2. Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number? Monster Cable M650 (sorry but my wife bought it)

3.What are the problems if any have you experiencing hooking up your gear with HDMI? None

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis