Enter to Win: $100 worth of product from Impact Acoustics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeverSeen

Audioholic
Contest Questions: What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?

Xbox 360 elite
Circuit City
My Xbox died and Ccity sent me a gift card to get a new one. I already have all the accessories i need, but i may pick up a couple new games, possible a 360 HD DVD drive and some movies also. I already have Monster cables (HDMI and optical) for the 360 as well.

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
Contest Questions: What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?

Tube amp
Online from AV123
I am pretty good with cables at the momnt, so probaby note.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
No AV purchases looming this Xmas.
I would like to relace my Rat Shack 5.1 analog connections before I tear the back off of my receiver or player trying to remove them.
Next purchase will most likely be online (Emotiva?)

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
I'm considering purchasing a receiver in the next few months. My old Denon receiver is decent but does not support HDMI and the Dolby Digital processing produces a muffled center channel (DTS is fine). I'll look at the Onkyo models first.

For this receiver, I'll purchase locally (audio specialty store or box box store) if the prices are somewhat competitive with online stores. If not, I'll just go online to the least expensive place that I know is reliable (J&R, Crutchfield, Buy.com, Amazon, etc.).

I already have the various cables and accessories that I need. There is a small chance I'll look into a new universal remote, if any show up that support bluetooth (for the PS3) in the near future.

F

fightingfish

Enthusiast
I will be purchasing Polk speakers in the upcoming months. Most likely the csi5 and rti8's. Will be purchasing online. No cables or connectors will be bought.

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
Q. What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season?
A. Maybe a plasma.

Q. Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front?
A. Probably Brick & Mortar store front.

Q. What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?
A. Don't know yet.

M

mdarlon

Audiophyte
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?

Looks like the old Sony (14yrs) in the bedroom is on its way out so it will be replaced by a 40"-42" LCD. My mother's 90 birthday is Thanksgiving so my brother and I are looking to update her living room set as well. Looking for the best deal so not certain if the purchase will be online or B&M

New interconnects will be limited since I have a big box of leftovers from upgrades and the setups for each of these displays are not expansive. Maybe HDMI cables for the DVD players to the sets.

A

aznshadoboy77

Audiophyte

I'm looking at getting a second amp (probably something similar to the Emotiva BPA-1) and a second set of speakers (probably a pair of Hsu HB-1). I always purchase online. Also, I might need the assorted cables (speaker wire, adapters, etc.) for these.

E

EddieG

Audioholic
Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away a $100 worth of product of your choosing to three (3) eligible forum members.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Note this contest ends on October 31st, 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
I am planning on a 50" plasma and a surround sound system. I will most likely buy online and the only accessories will be cables.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rcdd

Audiophyte
contest post

:DI am planning to purchase an HDTV and surround reciever.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

garbage pale kid

Audioholic Intern
i always buy on line its cheaper than the big name store and im goin to get ps3 the new socom confrontation yamaha htr6090 a few good sets of component cables they look way better than hdmi on my rca and psp

B

brucewoodington

Audioholic Intern
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?

Cat5 network ready AV receiver for the bedroom.

Local B&M.

Speaker cables, HDMI cable, Component cables, Audio cables, SPDIF cable, universal remote.

I always buy my cables online.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I plan on getting another set of speakers and receiver for another room. I'll be picking up regular speaker cable and a surge suppressor. Nothing fancy.

Reverberocket

Reverberocket

Enthusiast
The only A/V gear I'm planning on purchasing in the next couple months are interconnects to hook my SACD player to my new receiver. These will definitely be purchased online. Not sure which vendor/product yet.

:D

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
I dont plan to purchase any audio gear. Then again, if I had the money.... A new preamp would be nice. And I have been wanting to try a subwoofer in my system. Something like the Axiom EP400

Those new emotiva stereo subs look intersting as well. Although their little Emotiva logo things on the grills look super cheesy to me. I would be ordering online. Unless my boss goes bankrupt and wants to sell me two of the four James EMB-1200 subwoofers in our showroom for super cheap.

K

kono144

Junior Audioholic
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season?
Video processor or new subwoofer

Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? Online

What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well? I have the cables for both possible purchases

A

auujay

Audioholic Intern
A new receiver with real binding posts and 2nd zone. For that reason the cables I will get will be new speaker wire. I will also get an analog cable to connect my Airport Express (for AirTunes) to the receiver so I can get music in the second zone file the main area is doing TV/Movie stuff (I currently use an optical cable).

I will definitely be buying online.

S

sandtrap

Junior Audioholic
Santa please be nice

I really want to upgrade my 13" Walmart special in the bedroom with a decent LCD TV.

I also am planning (cost & WAF) on how to get a subwoofer to move from a 2.0 to a 2.1 in my main listening/movie area.

Those are my small improvements. I don't really want much. Santa please be nice.

Santa can find reasonable LCD TVs almost anywhere. Decent subwoofers may be found at several ID storefronts.

For these upgrades I already have sufficient cables around the house.

D

doncomm

Audiophyte
Impact Acoustics Give Away

Hello;

I plan to purchase a Denon AVR-4308CI and an LG BH-100 dual player. The 4308CI will allow me to switch the HDMI between my set top box (HD cable) and the LG BH-100 and I'll feed it out to the Hitachi 42HDX62 plazma with Impact Acoustics Rapid-Run HDMI cabling solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis