Enter to Win: $100 worth of product from Impact Acoustics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away a $100 worth of product of your choosing to three (3) eligible forum members.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions: What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?

Note this contest ends on October 31st, 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Count me in.

I plan on getting a PS3 in the next couple of months. Further down the road I will need an HDMI A/V receiver and a 1080p projector.
Will need HDMI cables.
Will most likely buy on-line.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Questions: What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?
Depending on the status of my speaker build I might be purchasing an amplifier. If I make this purchase I will be purchasing online as they amps I am looking into aren't sold around here. As to what store online I have no idea. As far as cables/accessories go if I get the amp I will need a few RCAs otherwise I won't really need anything else.

J

jigesh

Enthusiast
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?
Hi-def universal (BD plus HD) player; online; HDMI matrix switch with two outputs and atleast 3 inputs.

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?

I plan on upgrading to a new receiver with HDMI capabilities. I will probably purchase this at at store for the added customer service. I will need a few HDMI cables, so this would be a good thing for me to win :D

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season? Maybe HD-DVD player due to the lower cost

Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front? On-line

What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well? Maybe another harmony remote for the living room set-up (already have one in the HT and love it)

E

erick.s

Junior Audioholic
I have an Integra DTC-9.8 on order at my local dealer and depending on when the backlog gets fulfilled, this may be a holiday purchase:rolleyes:. I just ordered a Carada screen on Sunday, so that's an online purchase. My next purchase will be a front projector and that will most definitely be in December. As of now I'm open to local vs. web for the purchase, but I will lean heavily to the local side if a dealer can get what I want for a good price. I like having an actual person to deal with face to face if I have a question or a problem. I'd like to pick up an HD-DVD player or a Blu-Ray player, but with the formats so far up in the air I'm holding off. As far as cabling goes, I need some HDMIs and opticals but other than that I think I'm covered.

G

GaryCo

Audiophyte
I would like to add a Emotiva LMC-2, 2nd SVS sub , and a Blu Ray player.

Online and the BD in local store

maybe some quality innerconnects

gary

W

wyllisx1

Junior Audioholic
Considering an HDTV & possibly 2 more speakers for my girlfriends burgeoning ht setup. The tv would be for my house. The tv probably in a store. The speakers online since I'll finish off the setup with more av123's.

If I do get the HDTV then I'll be looking into HDMI cables. If I get the speakers then I may need more cabling since I think I'm short about 20'. Cables-online without a doubt.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Future purchases

In the next few months, I am planning on purchasing an Emotiva LMC-1 pre-pro to replace my receiver and probably some bookshelf or in-ceiling surround speakers. I already have the necessary speaker wire and cables to install these new components.

I also wouldn't mind an HD-DVD player if they get cheaper and that purchase would requre a couple more HDMI cables.

M

mark4mich

Audioholic Intern
probably no purchases, if anything i blu-ray or hd-dvd player

D

DMD123

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions:
What A/V gear are you planning to purchase this holiday season?
A HD-DVD player

Where are you planning on purchasing? Online? Store front?
Store-Costco or Best Buy

What cables and accessories are you planning to purchase as well?
HDMI cable and movies

A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
I'd like to purchase a HSU sub (online), Emotiva ISP-1 (online), and hopefully a new set of speakers, been looking at Canton's, those may come from a custom installer, funds permitting.
For cables or accessories, I would need cables for connecting the amp (just running an HK receiver, it has preouts). I also need a decent universal remote soon....

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
I've been on such a buying tear - hopefully nothing except software.

Both - whoever is cheaper.

Like I said, software, softwatre, software

Marshall_Guthrie

Marshall_Guthrie

Audioholics Videographer Extraordinaire

A 42" LCD or Plasma for my Parents
Maybe a media extender, if they get down to about $250 on sale.

Probably online for the media extender, Black Friday Storefront for TV.

Monoprice. Always monoprice.

D

dtat64

Enthusiast
I recently purchased a Sony 52 XBR LCD TV and an Onkyo 805 receiver. I love them both. I bought them both at Circuit City. I had soemone else hook it all up so I'm not sure exactly what they used.
D

SHAWNSMITH

SHAWNSMITH

Audiophyte
Count Me In

Count Me In Please Include Me In In The Contest:)

N

norm962

Audioholic Intern
I'm looking to buy a clearaudio turntable, probably off of audiogon.com if I can swing it. For cables, don't know yet. I might need a pair of xlr cables depending on turntable model and pre-amp setup

P

project86

Audioholic
I'm hoping to use my Christmas bonus to pick up a 42" display, HD-DVD player, and some kind of console or stand to house the stuff.

I'll probably just go to Costco.

I'll need some HDMI cables, probably from Monoprice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I expect to buy a new HDTV and an upconverting DVD player. I also expect to buy an HDMI cable to connect the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis