EMP E55Ti towers & EMP E56Ci center

D

deathwantsme

Audioholic Intern
Oh wow man. I am sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
$600.00! For all three speakers. Prefer to sell as a L/R/C 3.0 package.

I am selling my EMP tek E55Ti towers and my EMP tek E56Ci ceneter. They are in the red burl finish. Non smoking, child free, and now pet free (R.I.P. Jackie) home.
The speakers are in like new condition and will come with all original packaging.
I am in Northwest Indiana, close to Southwest Michigan, and would prefer pick up as these large towers and may be expensive to ship. I will be willing to meet someone within 50 miles of South Bend, Indiana.

Why am I selling? Honestly, I need the money :eek:. I am need of a new furnace. :mad:

EMPTek Impression E55Ti Recommendations & Conclusion | Audioholics

EMP Tek E55Ti Tower Speakers

http://emptek.com/images/E55Ti_RedBurl_Large.jpg

And,

EMPtek E56Ci Center and E55Wi Surround Speaker Preview | Audioholics

EMP Tek E56Ci Large Center Channel Speaker

http://emptek.com/images/E56CiB_Large_NG.jpg
The EMPtek speakers are still available. $600.00 Pick up or meet preferred. Will ship at buyer's expense. Speakers are in near mint condition. I have all original packaging and accessories.

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Seriously... Some one needs to buy these. This price is nuts!

Op, if I can make a suggestion... Post in the EMP thread over at AVS. You'll get a lot of looks there and I'll have a look for it the next few days to help keep it in there

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Still available!

If you buy these you'll be more attractive to prospective mates. You'll win the lottery. You will have greater acceptance among your peers. You will be the man, or woman. Van Halen will play at your birthday party. Not play a concert, but they will come and jump around in your bouncy house.

It will be just like this!! :eek: :cool: :D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5dd_1347107772

And,

If you buy these, well, you'll own them.

Last edited:
M

MOJoWales

Enthusiast
Are these still available?

I am interested but I am unable to PM until I increase my post count.

Thank you,

K

Ky db'z

Audiophyte
Psbfan9. i am very interested in the speakers.do you still have them.i am like 30 mins from south bend.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Psbfan9. i am very interested in the speakers.do you still have them.i am like 30 mins from south bend.
Sorry for the very, very late reply, it's been a rough couple of months. Yes, the speakers are still available if you're interested.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
For another $50.00 dollars I'll throw in my surrounds which are Definitive Technology Studio Monitor 450's.

Personal issues have been sorted out. These are still for sale.

$650.00 for 5.0

This is a well cared for 5.0 system that comes from a smoke and child free home. Willing to drive 50 miles of zip 46545. Shipping no longer an option. Having trouble finding properly sized boxes as the originals have been torn.

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I will sell the Studio Monitor 450's separately for $225.00 shipped. Have all the original boxes for both EMP's and Deftechs

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Every time you bump this thread, I'm hoping you say they're sold. I really do not want to buy these but you're making it hard not to. I'm not that far north of you either... about a 3 hour drive into mid-Michigan... I'll have to give the other half a chat and see what the odds of getting these are... We do have a "red theme" going in our living room so you never know!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Every time you bump this thread, I'm hoping you say they're sold. I really do not want to buy these but you're making it hard not to. I'm not that far north of you either... about a 3 hour drive into mid-Michigan... I'll have to give the other half a chat and see what the odds of getting these are... We do have a "red theme" going in our living room so you never know!
Thanks. I'm trying, man, I'm trying!
Shipping seems to be the main issue. They're heavy and shipping is high. Imagine how expensive it would be shipping your RBH set up!
If you decide you want them I would be willing to meet you somewhere. I never turn down a chance to drive along that Lake Michigan coast. :D

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Thanks. I'm trying, man, I'm trying!
Shipping seems to be the main issue. They're heavy and shipping is high. Imagine how expensive it would be shipping your RBH set up!
If you decide you want them I would be willing to meet you somewhere. I never turn down a chance to drive along that Lake Michigan coast. :D
Even when it's frozen? :p

I actually bought the RBH speakers off a guy in Iowa, he shipped them to me via UPS. 2 boxes per speaker, 1 box for each sub amp, another box for the clamps and feet and whatnot. I would've felt bad to make the driver do it himself. Each half of the speaker is ~75 lbs unboxed. No idea how much it cost him to ship them, but I would imagine not cheap, even if he had access to a commercial shipping discount.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Here we sit our red burl hearts broken. Trying to get sold and will even be shipped to Hoboken. We look great, but more importantly, we sound great. Take a chance and help us meet our fate.

I will ship as I've found suitably sized boxes. There's no way they can be double boxed though. They will be packed well with all packing accessories from EMP and whatever else I can find to insure safe shipping.
Shipping will be expensive and paid by the buyer.
As I've said before I will be willing to meet within 50 - 75 miles of zip code 46545, South Bend Indiana.

20150208_104943.jpg

20150208_105001.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis