EMP E55Ti towers & EMP E56Ci center

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
$600.00! For all three speakers. Prefer to sell as a L/R/C 3.0 package.

I am selling my EMP tek E55Ti towers and my EMP tek E56Ci ceneter. They are in the red burl finish. Non smoking, child free, and now pet free (R.I.P. Jackie) home.
The speakers are in like new condition and will come with all original packaging.
I am in Northwest Indiana, close to Southwest Michigan, and would prefer pick up as these large towers and may be expensive to ship. I will be willing to meet someone within 50 miles of South Bend, Indiana.

Why am I selling? Honestly, I need the money :eek:. I am need of a new furnace. :mad:

I'm also selling my Mac Mini. $200.00 shipped! Includes all original packaging and, I'll throw in the (Blue Jeans) HDMI cable!

I'll add pictures later today.

EMPTek Impression E55Ti Recommendations & Conclusion | Audioholics

EMP Tek E55Ti Tower Speakers

http://emptek.com/images/E55Ti_RedBurl_Large.jpg

And,

EMPtek E56Ci Center and E55Wi Surround Speaker Preview | Audioholics

EMP Tek E56Ci Large Center Channel Speaker

http://emptek.com/images/E56CiB_Large_NG.jpg

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm also selling my Mac Mini. $200.00 shipped! Includes all original packaging and, I'll throw in the (Blue Jeans) HDMI cable!
I may be interested in that. :) What's the full model number (so I can check the year and specs)?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hi Adam,

The model no. is A1347. Other info on the box. Mac Mini 2.3/2X1GB/500/ AP/BT - USA. Core i5 Dual core processor

I also purchased an AppleCare Protection Plan that expires February 7, 2015.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

It has very, very little use. I would say 48 hours of actual use. That's a guess, but I have rarely used it.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I may be interested in that. :) What's the full model number (so I can check the year and specs)?
Hey hey hey, you have enough mac's, let someone else get in there :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The model no. is A1347. Other info on the box. Mac Mini 2.3/2X1GB/500/ AP/BT - USA. Core i5 Dual core processor
Is there a number of the box that begins with "MC" or "MD"? For example, something like MD387LL/A?

Hey hey hey, you have enough mac's, let someone else get in there
Oh, come on - I have a Mac Mini and an Air. :) My brother, on the other hand...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Is there a number of the box that begins with "MC" or "MD"? For example, something like MD387LL/A?
Ok, this may be it. MC815LL/A

Let me know if that is not the right number and I'll try again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Curse you adam!!!!!!!
Hey, nobody else posted that they were interested. :D But, yeah, I'm really happy to get it.

Nice price for the speaker set. If you were only a little closer
Welcome to the forum! Or, at least, posting. :) That is a very good price. I'm sure that he'd be happy to check on the shipping cost if you were interested.

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Nice price and good luck with the sale of the EMP' PSBfan. These speakers definitely don't sound like a $600 front stage. I don't think you could get near it with twice that much personally...at least from what I've heard

D

deathwantsme

Audioholic Intern
I sent a Pm on the 3.0 a while back and would love a reply. Willing to pick up from St louis, but would love a shipped price to 63118.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sale of speakers are on hold due to my father's failing health.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis