DVDs that suck, but you love them anyway!

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
Damn, I almost forgot to add this to the thread.

The Dirty Dozen!

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
Barb Wire.

Pam at her absolute friggin' hottest. And Pre reduction surgery to boot.

It usually gets a chuckle from those looking at my collection. Of course the guys all want copies but the gals think i'm a pervert or something..:)

JC

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Shaun of the Dead....(it's sooo stupid movie...but i just can't help watching it again)

Kung pao: Enter the Fist.....(this is one of the stupidest movie i've ever seen, and i laughed my *** off again n again n again...:D I keep on laughing when Steve Oedekerk fights the cow.. )

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Johnny Canuck said:
Barb Wire.

Pam at her absolute friggin' hottest. And Pre reduction surgery to boot.

It usually gets a chuckle from those looking at my collection. Of course the guys all want copies but the gals think i'm a pervert or something..:)

JC
Yeah, I've got that too.

I like a lot of the low bugdet comic book style movies that came out in the early to mid-nineties: The Shadow, The Punisher (Dolph Lundgren), The Demolitionist, Spawn, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, The Crow, Etc...

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
How can any of you possibly say Lebowski sucks?? That movie is an absolute classic.

D

doomguardian

Audioholic
Freddy Got Fingered
Shaun of the Dead
Napolian Dynamite

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
mike c said:
these are actually part of my top 10 favorite movies
That's ok, no hard feelings -- the movies ARE rather cheesy, and as the thread states I love them anyway. I guess that's why Shaun of the Dead made it into this thread (shame on you doomguardian). Oh well, there is no accounting for taste.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Men at Work

Surprised no-one's mentioned this one yet.

Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estavez etc...

Best Line: Some one threw away a perfectly good white boy.

Don't know if it's on DVD, my copy was burned from a VHS that I recorded off HBO.

Last edited:
B

BGLeduc

Junior Audioholic
How about "Joe Dirt"?

One scene that always kills me....When the dog has his nuts frozen to the porch.

Brian

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Mudcat said:

Don't know if it's on DVD, my copy was burned from a VHS that I recorded off HBO.
That's a hilariously stupid movie:D , and YES it is on dvd, also a favorite part of my collection.

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
Mudcat said:

That threw me a second, because that same line was in Better Off Dead.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Men at Work again

gellor said:
That threw me a second, because that same line was in Better Off Dead.
Another great scene from "Men at Work" was when Emilio blew in Cindy Crawfords ear and you hear the sound you get when blowing across the top of a coke bottle and you see her hair on the opposite side of her head billow out.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Mudcat said:
Another great scene from "Men at Work" was when Emilio blew in Cindy Crawfords ear and you hear the sound you get when blowing across the top of a coke bottle and you see her hair on the opposite side of her head billow out.
hahaha, I forgot all about that movie. I need to add that to my Blockbuster queue, that movie rocks. I love when they rig that guys locker to explode crap all over him, then watching him freak out.

P

philbam

Audiophyte
Both my wife and I enjoy The Postman (Kevin Costner) and Last Action Hero (Arnie) - both lambasted films but in our minds good storytelling/fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I hated The Postman. Was it actually trying to tell a story? Dances with Mail? Isn't impersonating a letter carrier illegal? :D Hate to say it, but Last Action Hero is a fun movie :) TOTALLY makes fun of everything Hollywood.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis