DVDs that suck, but you love them anyway!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
highfihoney said:
i havnt seen baseketball yet but i laughed my a$$ off watching team america,me & my wife have watched that silly movcie atleast 10 time's:D
Amen! :D

Baseketball is great too. Its only like 9 bucks. Go grab it.

SheepStar

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nick250 said:
Road House
I love that movie. John Doe, lead singer and bass player of X, plays the nephew in that movie. :eek:

Dust Til Dawn. :D I love it regardless of how stupid it may be.

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
j_garcia said:
Wasn't it Chuck Norris's ghost?
I don't know why it would be Chuck's ghost? He isn't dead yet - although he should be shot for doing those total gym infomercials.

Anyway, it was definitely Bruce Lee's ghost. Go rent it and enjoy!!

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
I've gotta agree with Starship Troopers and Road House...but you wanna go truly bad...Red Dawn.

I don't know why...maybe its that I've never watched it without beer...but I love that movie.

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
Starship Troopers for sure.
Hackers
Resident Evil
Shaun of the Dead
Super Troopers

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Rock Star-tough to get throught he acting but I loved the movie
Armageddon
The big labowski-one of my all time favorites
Say It Isn't so- horrible acting but gets me rolling
Duece Biggalow-the first one (havnt seen #2)

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
You gotta go with Scarlet Johanssen for the mouth.

I actually like Startship Troopers. I'll admit I do own the straight to DVD release of the sequel. God that movie is bad!!!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
mpompey said:
You gotta go with Scarlet Johanssen for the mouth.

I actually like Startship Troopers. I'll admit I do own the straight to DVD release of the sequel. God that movie is bad!!!
OH MY GOD!!! There was a sequel? Off to Netflix...

N

nnamdia

Audiophyte
The worst of all the time... still love it though!

Transporter- The weakest story and worst acting you can imagine. The fight scenes and driving scene are really cool. Jason Statham can make any movie look good.

Napoleon Dynamite - The wife absolutely hates this movie, funniest movie ever. Vote for Pedro!
Galaxy Quest - Hilarious if your a star trek geek
Starship Troopers - also ranks up there!
Shaun of the Dead - Good to see I'm not the only one that though this movie was a riot.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
alandamp said:
I don't know why it would be Chuck's ghost? He isn't dead yet - although he should be shot for doing those total gym infomercials.

Anyway, it was definitely Bruce Lee's ghost. Go rent it and enjoy!!

Then there's another one where Chuck's "essence" helps some kid kick butt too; a-la Karate Kid. Fairly lame.

I liked Lebowski too, dude. The first time I watched it, I didn't really like it, but it grew on me and now I think it is sort of a sleeper. Most people I know hate it, but a few are total fanatics about it.

Duece Biggalow-the first one (havnt seen #2)
The second one is not as funny, but I liked the first one. I wouldn't call that a bad movie though. Same with Shaun of the Dead; it was intended to be the way it was.

From Dusk Til Dawn is definitely a bad movie that I liked too :)

Last edited:
Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
I don't own any movies that I think suck. If I thought they sucked I wouldn't own them.

For instance, many of the movies you guys have listed I have (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Reign of Fire, Sean of the Dead, Starship Troopers, Beastmaster, Dark Star, original Batman, etc.) but I don't think they suck. I enjoy them.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i hate reign of fire. why? because i was misled by the movie poster. i watched it in theaters because i saw the movie poster (i didnt see the trailer) which had apache helicopterS (yes plural) and dragons. c'mon! choppers vs. dragons! i'd watch that! i was duped.

starship troopers 2. i kinda liked that. i had to watch it again though to get the story ... i was watching the blonde girl the first time around.

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
j_garcia said:
Reign of Fire sucked man :)
In your opinion. :p That was my point. I enjoyed it, thought it was a fun dragon movie, good special effects, cool action scenes, and that's why I bought it. Because I liked it, not because I thought it sucked. Which was why I was questioning why someone would own a movie they thought sucked.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm with MikeC on that one. There were about 4 minutes of dragons, and a whole lot of bald McConaughey. Christian Bale was OK in it though. I was not impressed with the special effects nor the story. Dragons were the one reason to watch it and I was quite disappointed. But hey, to each their own.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Dante's Peak- Cool special effects terrible acting. There is a DTS only version, talk about room shaking bass!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Judge Dredd

Starring Sylvester Stallone, Diane Lane, Armand Assante, and Rob Schneider. The costumes are embarrassingly as bad as the acting, but I still like the movie. Can't quite explain it. It has a gravitational pull or something...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis