DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
It'd be great to hear from him. It was comforting to hear the bubinga went emerald, whatever the phuck that means. So, he was given a loaner of some speakers. IIRC, newdaddy was an RSL-II beta tester/buyer.

E

Eddie Horton

Junior Audioholic
It'd be great to hear from him. It was comforting to hear the bubinga went emerald, whatever the phuck that means. So, he was given a loaner of some speakers. IIRC, newdaddy was an RSL-II beta tester/buyer.
I think they meant the bubinga veneer for his custom CS speakers was shipped to Emerald Physics, the speaker maker.

Z

zvardanian

Audioholic Intern
It's odd to read that post. The man paid for speakers and was given a loaner in return. It's a Kansas City Shuffle.

If I get a rental car because my BMW is in the shop due to an accident, I certainly don't think of the rental car as a final solution. But lets take it further and assume my car has been in the shop for 2 months, when originally quoted one week...rental car or not, I'd be pissed at that point.

What is the deal with HWSNBN? Going to "The Other Place" is like looking at AV345 in the early days. They offer a couples products, which apparently have some QC issues, albeit minor.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
It's odd to read that post. The man paid for speakers and was given a loaner in return. It's a Kansas City Shuffle.

If I get a rental car because my BMW is in the shop due to an accident, I certainly don't think of the rental car as a final solution. But lets take it further and assume my car has been in the shop for 2 months, when originally quoted one week...rental car or not, I'd be pissed at that point.

What is the deal with Craig? Going to TCA is like looking at AV345 in the early days. They offer a couples products, which apparently have some QC issues, albeit minor.
To avoid problems between the websites, it's been recommended not to mention either the website or individual by name. As a matter of last resort, I think the approved phrasiing would be, He who shall not be named.

Z

Zaluss

Audioholic
It was working a second ago with no replies for a long time. It is obvious the admins are actively reading this thread.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Too bad the thread is gone :( I guess Field Marshall Steidle had some time in between gathering up all the stuff that Sean needs to satisfy the matter in small claims court. He probably got tired scurrying about like a rodent in ultra-mega-deep storage for all the parts. Well, now he can go back to fulfilling all those orders.

I haven't seen Quintana around in a while. He was a staunch defender and supporter of the realm.

A

andy_c

Audioholic
Sean, is it small claims court? I live in the area, so I may stop in to check out the proceedings.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
I speak with Stephen often however the minimum order is too high :(
I wouldn't do business with him if you paid me and paid him. The blame for all the shoddy electronics sold through VA321 can't be limited to only VA321. CrealM / Stephen / Zhen Ming has got to be at least partially to blame for some the shenanigans.

M

mhawker

Audioholic
I haven't seen Quintana around in a while. He was a staunch defender and supporter of the realm.
Don't think Jess works for av123 anymore- which is too bad. Spent some time with him during the GTG. He's a good guy. Turns out we know some of the same people in Colorado.

Might have to say hi when I go visit CO. this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis