Denon or Onkyo or ???

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
I never knew that France was known for boiled Crawfish .
French lunatics eat RAW GROUND BEEF.....I repeat ....RAW (dangerous & disgusting).....Fckin Monsieur's looking for a serious case of madcow to go with the wine & cigarette!

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
French lunatics eat RAW GROUND BEEF.....I repeat ....RAW (dangerous & disgusting).....Fckin Monsieur's looking for a serious case of madcow to go with the wine & cigarette!
[/QUOT
I’ve never heard of this. That is just asking for trouble, or at least the “Drizzles “.:eek::D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Nobody but the French could put garlic, butter and seasoning on a snail and make it delicious. Respect! Now, let’s talk about that Renault Feugo. What a piece of s#%t!:D

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Are there any women audiophiles?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My grandfather loved steak tartare, ate it often at a friend's restaurant (it was a very good restaurant). I tried it back then when I was a kid but wasn't really my thing as the same place made a really good rare steak which I'd get. All about the beef, tho. Using supermarket hamburger? NFW.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Raw beef and raw ground beef are delicious. You sprinkle thin slices of raw beef with seasoning and it's beef carpaccio. It's in fact Italian and we love it. But as I said we border Italy. The entire Adriatic sea is Croatia/Italy border.
1606555287118.png

You season ground beef and it's steak tatar. That's supposed to come into Europe via Imperial Russia and their contact with the Tartars to the far East. Story goes they had meat rations and seasoning packed underneath the horse' saddles and while riding, the meat would take in the seasoning and got squashed and then they would eat it and it is very good. Tatars lived in Mongolia, so it's possible this food was Ghengis Khan fuel.:)
1606555432156.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Raw beef and raw ground beef are delicious. You sprinkle thin slices of raw beef with seasoning and it's beef carpaccio. It's in fact Italian and we love it. But as I said we border Italy. The entire Adriatic sea is Croatia/Italy border.
View attachment 42101

You season ground beef and it's steak tatar. That's supposed to come into Europe via Imperial Russia and their contact with the Tartars to the far East. Story goes they had meat rations and seasoning packed underneath the horse' saddles and while riding, the meat would take in the seasoning and got squashed and then they would eat it and it is very good. Tatars lived in Mongolia, so it's possible this food was Ghengis Khan fuel.:)
View attachment 42102
Now that you mention it I have enjoyed carpaccio a coupla times when I was in Italy.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Now that you mention it I have enjoyed carpaccio a coupla times when I was in Italy.
You visited Italy?? Very nice. A family friend is in Rome so I went quite a bit. He moved now to the Montepulciano D'Abruzzo region, so next time some nice wine (very nice wine).

I guess it's still true the decent ones have a passport! ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You visited Italy?? Very nice. A family friend is in Rome so I went quite a bit. He moved now to the Montepulciano D'Abruzzo region, so next time some nice wine (very nice wine).

I guess it's still true the decent ones have a passport! ;)
I drool thinking of my trips to Italy in terms of the food, and the wine was always excellent, too. Been a long time, used to visit on business.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
View attachment 42102
Facepalm, Dude, everything on this picture is reminiscent of a prep table. IT IS READY TO COOK! NOT READY TO EAT! How do you Dingis Khans skip an important step called COOK?!?!

BTW, Gengis Khan's life expectancy was supposed to be in the 30s. He can eat raw ground beef and drink antifreeze for the fck i care. But, all ye modern day Dingis Khans (wanna be Gengis Khans) eating this ill-advised dangerous sht are going to be in a world of hurt one day. IT IS A HEALTH HAZARD!!

It appears to me now a.k.a moral of the story here is....ONCE A BARBARIAN, ALWAYS A BARBARIAN....you can take a barbarian away from the cave (put him in a red poppy suit n tie and feed him some wine, a.k.a make him look civilized n all), but, you can never take the cave away from the barbarian. Ain't that right, barbie boy? Bwaaaahahahaha

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I drool thinking of my trips to Italy in terms of the food, and the wine was always excellent, too. Been a long time, used to visit on business.
On the other hand, having said all that we said, do you think Denon or Onkyo?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
View attachment 42101

View attachment 42102
I’ve never been over in your neck of the woods, lol, but geographically speaking it looks like one of the most beautiful places on earth. I’ve always told my wife we’re going to visit Italy, but Croatia seems like it would be very worthy. Greece too. A guy I worked with once has family in Croatia. Always talked about the food. Bastard...lol

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I’ve never been over in your neck of the woods, lol, but geographically speaking it looks like one of the most beautiful places on earth. I’ve always told my wife we’re going to visit Italy, but Croatia seems like it would be very worthy. Greece too. A guy I worked with once has family in Croatia. Always talked about the food. Bastard...lol
Oh, yes. That is the ancient city of Dubrovnik. I grew up on a small island close by, often referred to as Little Dubrovnik:
1606578542210.png

Visit?? Well, check this sea and you tell me (no filters applied):
1606578640437.png

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Which one of those is most reliable and has less heat production? The Cajun Crawfish? :eek: :D
Hey, btw Neo 6 music is so good, its like I'm embraced with music.

What do you prefer Neural X or Neo 6 music?

I'm using this on youtube. There is some setting for neo 6 music 0.0 to 1.0, which adjusts how much sound goes to center and how much to other speakers. 0.3 is fine, but I'll have to play with this even more.

Yamaha is next level sound...blown by it.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
wasn't this used as Kings Landing on GOT? Sure looks like it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis