Denon or Onkyo or ???

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
You a$$holes! I’ll be pickin’ popcorn chaff outta’ my teeth for the rest of my life.:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Me too, my Denon(s) and Marantz(s) all have those infinity fans on top but there for added insurance only, none of them had shutdown before the fans were added. ADTG might have his Denon(s) placed in such ways that they didn't get the recommended natural cooling, but I am just guessing. Hopefully he will tell us more.
My Denon 3000 series was in a modern rectangular 20” TV Stand (no shelf in between top and bottom), so the Denon had about 12” above it.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
My Denon 3000 series was in a modern rectangular 20” TV Stand (no shelf in between top and bottom), so the Denon had about 12” above it.
My Yamaha doesn't completely fit inside the rack. But i have had about 4-5 inches of space on top & 2 inches on the side. No heating issues at all & I listen to it at about 50-60 most of the time.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
But you were using it to drive the 802 D2 that you had briefly weren't you??:D:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
But you were using it to drive the 802 D2 that you had briefly weren't you??:D:D
I can't remember which speaker. But I think it was the Phil3. I don't think the B&W 802D2 shut down at all.

But it was loud. :D

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Why should the thread be closed? IF you move on in life from a thread you don't like, it is "closed" as far as you're concerned. Thank God, the
They are very ill-informed and very rude! Why is this combination so prevalent?

Thank you for your whishes. I'm from a part of the world where thanksgiving is just some cryptic Yank thing where they seem to pat themselves on the back about somthing the other side is in fact not very happy about. Another thing we don't get; sure, make a turkey, but almost all Americans seem to complain that it's always dry and tastes like poop. (??) Here we make Christmas turkey, but it's so juicy and heavenly, I always ask why we wait for Christmas to make one? We could make it a Sunday thing.

Anyway, I hope you'll have a lovely Thanksgiving.
HUH? ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE "YANK"? We will send our forces, squeeze your head and take all that snake oil for free! Bwwaaajahajaha,,,bwaaaa

Diaper alert: All Brits & Aussies just pissed their pants. Have that last minute haggis (barf) and try to relax boyz

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Why should the thread be closed? IF you move on in life from a thread you don't like, it is "closed" as far as you're concerned. Thank God, the

HUH? ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE "YANK"? We will send our forces, squeeze your head and take all that snake oil for free! Bwwaaajahajaha,,,bwaaaa

Diaper alert: All Brits & Aussies just pissed their pants. Have that last minute haggis (barf) and try to relax boyz
I thought he is an hot- headed merican.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai

Hm, moderately cute.

I thought you were Asian... (??)

I'm Croatian.

LATER EDIT: Oh, sadly, I don't doubt in the least you would send forces.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis