Denon or Onkyo or ???

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Hm, moderately cute.

I thought you were Asian... (??)

I'm Croatian.

LATER EDIT: Oh, sadly, I don't doubt in the least you would send forces.
Hey! If you moved to Japan you could be cro-asian!!!

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
And that's why you pull the plug. Sometimes, it's kinder. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Those are 4 or 6 ohm speakers with low sensitivity too iirc.
Yep. I guess it just depends on how LOUD and how much COMPRESSION the source is. :D

I think many of us forget about the SOURCE and COMPRESSION part.

Most people with most sources and most volume will be just fine with most AVRs. :D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Youth in Asia? How about euthanasia for this poor thread. F#%K, even the vultures moved on from that dead horse. :D

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Yep. I guess it just depends on how LOUD and how much COMPRESSION the source is. :D

I think many of us forget about the SOURCE and COMPRESSION part.

Most people with most sources and most volume will be just fine with most AVRs. :D
Agreed, it always depends, nothing generic/general/definite/black and white..

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You mean as in croissant? You see me as youth in Asia?

Or if I have genes from Charlemagne, as 80% of Europe does, I could be a Cro-Magnon
Well do you knuckles drag? Are your eyes very close together and deeply set in your skull? Are the bones above your eyes humongous? Then cro magnon might be you. I doubt that since your English seems pretty good. Lol croissant? Sounds delicious.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Posted in my thread already. And in "the new stuff" I bought. An opportunity came for me to buy Beyerdynamic for a very good price. Second hand from a kid who got some skewed info on this being a gamer's set (no mic for team speak (??)). So he put them up for sale in ads. He lives next block from me. The price was what I sold my Grados for! So i just swapped. These still have almost 2 years warranty.

The guy tried to use them plugged directly into the small blue headphones in on his desktop PC. I guess he was bound for disappointment. So I got them, I didn't even try to lower the price. It was 1/1.

I saw a couple of those Sony headphones you were recommending around. I'm thinking I may use them for my second. For directly to laptop or smartphone. They do have a low price!!

But so far, it seems I'll keep these and perhaps just add another pair.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Hm, moderately cute.

I thought you were Asian... (??)

I'm Croatian.

LATER EDIT: Oh, sadly, I don't doubt in the least you would send forces.
Hmm, i did date a coupla very fine Asian honeys once. I suppose that makes me Asian to a Croatian! Very good

But, boy, you are a fckin lil Croatian and you dissin us "Yanks" and our cuisine?? Were you indoctrinated by a Brit? Thought that was a term exclusively used by shtfaced drunken Brits and Aussies chewing on that awful fckin haggis at the pubs i went to in Melbourne and London.

Seriously, all ye Brit/Aussie/Croatian fckers have absolutely no grounds to criticize the YANK's cuisine when you all eat is horrid sht. The Italians, Greeks and Turks have good food in Europe. But, good God, the rest of Europe is a fckin wasteland if a guy's lookin for something good to eat.

U ever tried CAJUN boy? @Gmoney, tie up this Croatian. We've got some fresh Croatian crawfish feed. bwaahahaha

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Hmm, i did date a coupla very fine Asian honeys once. I suppose that makes me Asian to a Croatian! Very good

But, boy, you are a fckin lil Croatian and you dissin us "Yanks" and our cuisine?? Were you indoctrinated by a Brit? Thought that was a term exclusively used by shtfaced drunken Brits and Aussies chewing on that awful fckin haggis at the pubs i went to in Melbourne and London.

Seriously, all ye Brit/Aussie/Croatian fckers have absolutely no grounds to criticize the YANK's cuisine when you all eat is horrid sht. The Italians, Greeks and Turks have good food in Europe. But, good God, the rest of Europe is a fckin wasteland if a guy's lookin for something good to eat.

U ever tried CAJUN boy? @Gmoney, tie up this Croatian. We've got some fresh Croatian crawfish feed. bwaahahaha
You'll convince me you're 14. 14 and no manners, that is. Our cuisine is just fine. Yanks loose their mind when they visit. I have a couple of you every day in my shop going on and on about how you discovered heaven coming here. And I think to myself... is it still true that the ones with the passports are the decent ones?? God, I hope! ;)

We have the best of the best. It is the amalgam of Italy (to the South), Greece and Turkey together from South-East, Hungary from the North, we have Continental, we are the Mediterranean, coastal, a thousand islands coastal...

You name it... Fish, crab, pork, beef, veal, boar, venison, game, poultry...

I'm moved by your concern, but you can stop.

You have the watered down European cuisine. Like when you say "as American as apple pie", a cake merely few centuries older than the thing it is as. ;)

You do know Burger is short for Hamburger - a type of patty from Hamburg, Germany...

Should I go on? ;)

Oh, and Cajun is swamp-French cuisine.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

hey!! someone mentioned a Cajun?
69E6B429-7BA3-46EE-BD54-FB59D12190B2.gif

88205131-19A9-48B7-80D1-140E08FD4201.jpg

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
OP must be enjoining all the spam notification he would be gettin.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Now its Denon,or Onkyo, Beef or Crawfish

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I never knew that France was known for boiled Crawfish .
Don't forget, Boudin, Cracklin's, Hog head cheese frog legs, Pickled Pigs feet, umm Fried alligator eyeballs and gator Adam's apples. Yumm!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis