Denon/Marantz Audyssey MultEQ Editor App Allows Full Customization of Sound

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Oh sorry, I need to watch what I say! I certainly did not mean BJC are the only speaker wires Audioholics recommends! Each speaker wire has the potential to have a unique sound signature and everyone is in a different environment with a different system. It’s not a one side fits all experience!! And each Price Point can bring something more pleasant sounding to the ear.
I remember my first beer......

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Each speaker wire has the potential to have a unique sound signature and everyone is in a different environment with a different system. I mean come on
More proof of you can't believe what you read on the internet? I mean, come on! LOL

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
He did use the qualifier "Potential";) so I think he is not one of those...
I guess "potential" implies very subjective "benefits"? :D

My Kimber Kable will totally annihilate BJC sound quality - very very potentially. ;)

Last edited:
P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess "potential" implies very subjective "benefits"? :D

My Kimber Kable will totally annihilate BJC sound quality - very very potentially. ;)
Agreed, by the way, I am quite sure my Anthem potentially may actually sounds better potentially than the Denon it replaces, but it could potentially due to the fact that I might have been potentially influenced by knowing that it is "separate" and I paid much more than 3X for it. There is no end to chasing sound quality as we all could potentially find one sounding better, warmer, punchier, musical....than another..., and all Yamaha avrs sound too bright, like crap, no one can tell me what I potentially hear so don't argue, just accept the facts!:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed, by the way, I am quite sure my Anthem potentially may actually sounds better potentially than the Denon it replaces, but it could potentially due to the fact that I might have been potentially influenced by knowing that it is "separate" and I paid much more than 3X for it. There is no end to chasing sound quality as we all could potentially find one sounding better, warmer, punchier, musical....than another..., and all Yamaha avrs sound too bright, like crap, no one can tell me what I potentially hear so don't argue, just accept the facts!:D
Forums are usually a good place to shoot the breeze and do some fun debates.

Also good for some people to bounce ideas off and potentially learn some new tricks and see how other people live - like buy things that actually fit our personal needs, not just buy what others rave about on forums.

If someone has personally experienced a significant sound improvement via room corrections, then they should focus on room corrections even if some people have adamantly spoken against room corrections.

If WiFi music streaming and WiFi remote apps are more important than room corrections to someone, then they should focus on WiFi streaming/remote, instead of room corrections.

A lot of guys also want to JUSTIFY that they have made the RIGHT decisions after spending thousands of dollars.

I think I'm guilty of doing all that as much as anyone.

I'm glad I'm at the stage where all of my focus is on getting the movies/TV shows/music and enjoying them, not worrying about whether my system sounds and look as good as the next guy and chasing one potential improvement after another. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis